Sign in to follow this  
Princess of Tap

Fox Disables Comments After New Zealand Massacre

9 posts in this topic

Internet is abuzz with this and apparently something similar was done upon the death of Senator John McCain.

I don't see anyone else doing this, so I was just curious as to what the reasoning behind it might be?

And is this the sort of thing they do on a regular basis?

Thoughts,  Comments?......

Australia bans Milo Yiannopoulos after comments on New Zealand mosque attacks

Shortly after the shooting, Yiannopoulos took to Facebook to describe Islam as a "barbaric, alien" religious culture.

"I'm banned from Australia, again, after a statement in which I said I abhor political violence," Yiannopoulos said on social media.

Yiannopoulos, a former Breitbart editor, was barred from entering Australia earlier this month after his visa application was rejected on character grounds...........

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/434361-australia-bans-milo-yiannopoulos-after-new-zealand-mosque-attacks?fbclid=IwAR1CyKJcbz_Tv1sSbEgVlAAiy-dcGKy9oorh-srUjJTLXM4feWQ10luSdf0

Youchickenhawkyou, 13 minutes spent, 2 minutes left. 

7 minutes ago, Vautrin said:

Youchickenhawkyou, 13 minutes spent, 2 minutes left. 

When you were at that Midwest Christian  college, did you have friends from Silo Tech?

1 hour ago, Princess of Tap said:

When you were at that Midwest Christian  college, did you have friends from Silo Tech?

There is more than one kind of chicken hawk. There were some farm boys and girls attending,

as this college was located in a small town in a rural area. I did learn how to play euchre,

which I had never heard of and which I have forgotten how to play. That and the two kids

getting kicked out for exploring one another's naughty bits were the most exciting things

that happened that year. 

1 minute ago, Vautrin said:

There is more than one kind of chicken hawk. There were some farm boys and girls attending,

as this college was located in a small town in a rural area. I did learn how to play euchre,

which I had never heard of and which I have forgotten how to play. That and the two kids

getting kicked out for exploring one another's naughty bits were the most exciting things

that happened that year. 

I don't want to ask you to reveal any long hidden secrets. But do you remember what you did to be sent there in the first place?

My father often threatened to send me to an all-girls school because he didn't think I should "waste" my time dating in college. LOL

BTW--What is Euchre?

1 hour ago, Princess of Tap said:

I don't want to ask you to reveal any long hidden secrets. But do you remember what you did to be sent there in the first place?

My father often threatened to send me to an all-girls school because he didn't think I should "waste" my time dating in college. LOL

BTW--What is Euchre?

I was a lazy high school student so my choices were limited and I wound up at this school.

Euchre is a card game that I believe is most popular in the Midwest. I had never heard of

it before and haven't played it since. We also played a lot of ping pong and even studied 

once in a while. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/11/2019 at 7:33 AM, jakeem said:

43 minutes ago, jakeem said:

39 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Fox isn't airing Jeanine Pirro's show tonight, and isn't commenting on why. More accountability-free PR tactics.

Can't let the host who just made a horribly Islamophobic comment on-air right after a massacre of Muslims, can't do anything else about it.

More Damage Control from Fox.....

Re:

Australia bans Milo Yiannopoulos after comments on New Zealand mosque attacks

Shortly after the shooting, Yiannopoulos took to Facebook to describe Islam as a "barbaric, alien" religious culture.

"I'm banned from Australia, again, after a statement in which I said I abhor political violence," Yiannopoulos said on social media.

Milo Yiannopoulos, this guy is all Greek to me. ;)

50878274_1359254864212405_56003385917639

According to his Facebook followers, he's an internet supervillian whom doesn't apologize for anything.