YANKEESFAN42

IS THERE ANYONE ELSE HAVING ACTIVATION PROBLEMS???

2 posts in this topic

EVER SINCE THEY DID THE UPGRADE ON MARCH 14 THERE IS MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH THE WATCH TCM APP AND ROKU!!!!  IT WORKED FOR ONE DAY AND THEN YESTERDAY STARTED MAKING YOU ACTIVATE, WELL HOW CAN YOU ACTIVATE WITH A PROVIDER WHEN THERE ARE NO PROVIDERS LISTED AT TCM.COM/ACTIVATE?????  THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE WEBSITE AND IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED!!!!   I HAVE ACTIVATED THE FIRST TIME I USED IT AND THERE WAS NO PROBLEMS.  I CAN SIGN ON WITH MY PC AND THE PROVIDER LIST COMES UP, BUT NOT WITH THE WEBSITE.  PLEASE SOMEONE AT TCM IT DEPARTMENT FIX THIS.  HOW IS IT FAIR TO NOT BE ABLE TO USE THE FREE APP WHEN I PAY MY CABLE PROVIDER FOR MY SUBSCRIPTION ON TV?  HELP PLEASE FIX ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Solution

After entering the activation code on www.tcm.com/activate, instead of clicking on the ROKU choice I chose the Amazon app instead and that showed a selection of TV providers, I selected my provider from the list and low and behold the TCM app on the ROKU device was activated. Worked in my case, hope it works for you. YMMV

btw one post on this would have sufficed otherwise it's considered spam