Sign in to follow this  
Princess of Tap

5 Supporting Players Make The Movie

172 posts in this topic

I was merely pointing out that you yourself posted a list of five movies leading to Gail Patrick, and suggested it would be a more interesting game to keep going back and forth with five people then five movies, in the pattern you originated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Franklin Pangborn

Samuel Hinds

Jack Carson

Constance Collier

Grady Sutton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, shutoo said:

Franklin Pangborn

Samuel Hinds

Jack Carson

Constance Collier

Grady Sutton

Is it STAGE DOOR (1937)..?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TopBilled said:

Is it STAGE DOOR (1937)..?

that was quick!

your thread, TopBilled!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you shutoo. 

***

Okay, which film featured these 5 people:

Royal Dano
Chubby Johnson
Harry Morgan
Frances Bavier
Stepin Fetchit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Terrence1 said:

I'm thinking "Bend of the River"?

You are thinking correctly! Love that western.

It is your turn, Terrence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree, TB.  This is a wonderful Western with a great cast.  Rock Hudson was just getting started when this was made and one could already see the star potential.  Plus, there are beautiful Julie Adams and Lori Nelson!

 

OK, let's try this:

Neville Brand

Jay Novello

Cecil Kellaway

Audrey Dalton

Louis Calhern

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Terrence1 said:

I agree, TB.  This is a wonderful Western with a great cast.  Rock Hudson was just getting started when this was made and one could already see the star potential.  Plus, there are beautiful Julie Adams and Lori Nelson!

 

OK, let's try this:

Neville Brand

Jay Novello

Cecil Kellaway

Audrey Dalton

Louis Calhern

 

 

The Prodigal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, starliteyes said:

Love Before Breakfast?

Yes, one of my favorite screwball comedies that no one talks about.

Star, your turn.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, starliteyes said:

Charley Grapewin

Bonita Granville

Helen Flint

Tom Dugan

Eily Malyon

Is it AH WILDERNESS!...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you starliteyes!

***

Okay which film featured these five people:

Jack Nicholson
Burl Ives
Larry Hagman
James Coco
Walter Matthau

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TopBilled said:

Thank you starliteyes!

***

Okay which film featured these five people:

Jack Nicholson
Burl Ives
Larry Hagman
James Coco
Walter Matthau

Ensign Pulver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Princess of Tap said:

Ensign Pulver

That's right Princess!

It is now your turn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Princess of Tap said:

Next:

 Leonid Kinskey

Donald Meek

Warren Hymer

Edward Gargan

Tom Dugan

Is it THE GILDED LILY...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TopBilled said:

Is it THE GILDED LILY...?

 That was very good.

(This was one of my childhood Late Show movies.)

Top Billed, it's your move.....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Princess. I enjoy that movie too.

***

Okay, which movie featured these five performers:

Sig Ruman
Doris Dowling
Richard Haydn
Lucile Watson
Roland Culver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Princess of Tap said:

 The Emperor Waltz

 

On 4/7/2019 at 12:38 PM, TopBilled said:

Thanks Princess. I enjoy that movie too.

***

Okay, which movie featured these five performers:

Sig Ruman
Doris Dowling
Richard Haydn
Lucile Watson
Roland Culver

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us