Sign in to follow this  
Melanie Staggs

Cincinnati Chapter! Need One More Email!

6 posts in this topic

Hello folks!

Please join us at the 60th Anniversary showing of Ben Hur at the Fathom Event at the Western Hills location next Sunday April 14th at 1:00. As of today, there are still seats available.

Let's meet in the lobby again to discuss the film & trivia about it! We are only one email away from a Cinti Backlot Chapter....which means field trips, dinner & a movie, special highlights for YOUR favorite film, & other events that YOU suggest, as well!

Hope to see you there!

Thanks, Melanie'

melaniestaggs56@gmail.com

Hello Folks!

As of today, there are still seats available for Ben Hur  Fathom Event at 1:00 Sunday April 14th at the Western Hills location.

Let's meet in the lobby after the film to discuss & share trivia. (We had a nice group following To Kill a Mockingbird).

We just need ONE MORE email from a local Backlot Member to Submit & start our CINCINNATI BACKLOT CHAPTER!!

As a chapter, we can view films, plan field trips, have dinner & a movie, highlight YOUR favorite film(s), and make plans for group events that YOU suggest, and more!

Backlot currently has a new contest to be a Guest Programmer with Ben Mankiewicz! They will fly you to Atlanta!

So let's get our CHAPTER underway!

Please email me:

Hi HomeCinemaNerd,

I now have myself & 3 others for our Cinti Chapter. With you, that makes five! So do you want to submit us as a chapter or shall I? I am happy to do so if you will send me your email address. I assure you, it is correct & it works, as all three of the others have emailed me at:

Great News!!

We are FINALLY submitted as a TCM BACKLOT Chapter for CINCINNATI!

TCM will be in touch with us soon! Thank you to ALL who expressed interest.

Let's get together soon after we become official....everyone, maybe think about your very favorite movie & share why!

Thanks again, Melanie