Sign in to follow this  
jakeem

TCM FILM FEST 2019

23 posts in this topic

Jennifer Dorian @JRDorian 18h18 hours ago

There is no greater honor for TCM than to bring enjoyment into peoples’ lives. We are so humbled that you choose to invest your personal time with us

... we know what it takes to get away from home… pet sitters, child care, packing, TSA, time off- cheers to you all! #TCMFF

D4AEEaRU0AAptBk.jpg

dandoody @dandoody 54m54 minutes ago

Highlight of my TCM Film Festival—after the NIGHT WORLD screening on Thursday evening, introduced by Sara Karloff, I was able to exchange a few words with her and showed her my WWII-era copy of her father’s Tales of Terror anthology that she kindly agreed to sign! #TCMFF

D4JMzEMUwAAHNxP.jpg
D4JMzENU4AAja4J.jpg
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/13/2019 at 1:53 PM, mr6666 said:

Jennifer Dorian @JRDorian 18h18 hours ago

There is no greater honor for TCM than to bring enjoyment into peoples’ lives. We are so humbled that you choose to invest your personal time with us

... we know what it takes to get away from home… pet sitters, child care, packing, TSA, time off- cheers to you all! #TCMFF

D4AEEaRU0AAptBk.jpg

Hey, thanks for posting my picture. 

1 minute ago, kingrat said:

Hey, thanks for posting my picture. 

Are you the one in the middle?

• Haha 1

I thought about saying that no, I'm not the one in the black & white skirt.

• Haha 1

On 4/16/2019 at 2:31 PM, LawrenceA said:

Are you the one in the middle?

I read it as "thanks for posting my PICTURE" meaning Kingrat was the photographer, but if I misunderstood, you HAVE to point out which teeny blob is you. 

I'm going to guess you're the guy on the right with gray hair & beard - behind the gal in the red dress, between Maltin & the smiling Gavin McLoud lookalike.

I love how the guy in the gray & black skull shirt just HAD to emote....and completely block two people's faces. If THAT'S you, Kingrat...you are a rat!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TikiSoo said:

I read it as "thanks for posting my PICTURE" meaning Kingrat was the photographer, but if I misunderstood, you HAVE to point out which teeny blob is you. 

I'm going to guess the guy on the right with gray hair & beard - behind the gal in the red dress, between Maltin & the smiling Gavin McLoud lookalike.

I love how the guy in the gray & black skull shirt just HAD to emote....and completely block two people's faces. If THAT'S you, Kingrat...you are a rat!

It was a joke...the guy in the middle is Ben Mankiewicz, who I'm fairly certain is not Kingrat.

19 hours ago, LawrenceA said:

It was a joke...the guy in the middle is Ben Mankiewicz, who I'm fairly certain is not Kingrat.

I was guessing the guy with gray hair & beard - not Ben M- whom I recognised of course.