Sign in to follow this  
Princess of Tap

George Conway Speaks Up

66 posts in this topic

George Conway is a conservative lawyer who has organized a group of like-minded attorneys to speak up to criticize trump and his Administration for policies and actions which he deems to be not in the best interest of the country, and perhaps even illegal.

Mr. Conway is a renown attorney who had previously supported trump.

Obviously, this president has many critics who are also conservatives. But Mr Conway does tend to get more attention than others because he is married to one of the principal advisors to trump, kellyanne Conway.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jakeem said:

George Conway Retweeted Jean H. Lee

It’s amazing to think that we’ve reached a point where it’s difficult to say who has more credibility—the President of the United States or the Supreme Leader of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea.

• Sad 1

On 4/12/2019 at 7:43 PM, jakeem said:

Meanwhile, from his "Muslims cheered" lie to charity claims, Trump has a huge history of indifference and contempt for the darkest day in his city’s history, writes @MichaelDalynyc

https://www.thedailybeast.com/15-years-of-donald-trumps-911-lies-insults-and-slights

GYzaTodd?format=jpg&name=600x314

On 4/12/2019 at 7:47 PM, jakeem said:

George Conway Retweeted Parker Molloy

There are so many absurd aspects to this guy, it’s hard to keep track of them. No one could doubt that thousands were dead in the rubble; yet there he was, on television, jacked about moving up in the tall-building standings. This extreme lack of empathy is textbook NPD.

• Sad 1

On 5/3/2018 at 7:46 AM, jakeem said:

Brian Klaas Retweeted George Conway

Kellyanne Conway's husband, a seasoned lawyer, is subtweeting Trump this morning by providing a link that shows how the payment to Stormy Daniels likely violates the laws of the FEC (the Federal Election Commission).

2b07.png

On 5/3/2018 at 7:46 AM, jakeem said:

• Like 1

Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin called a new House deadline for the IRS to deliver President Trump’s tax returns "arbitrary"

Rep. Richard Neal called the law “unambiguous” that the returns must be handed over after the administration missed an April 10 deadline.

George Conway Retweeted The Wall Street Journal

What’s arbitrary is his refusal to produce the returns in accordance with an unambiguous statutory mandate.

There are many unclear provisions in the United States Code. But 26 U.S.C. § 6103(f)(1) is not one of them:

D4DsLBaXoAEyJNi.jpg

11 hours ago, jakeem said:

George Conway Retweeted Matthew Yglesias

This is always the better bet with Trump—that there is no comprehension, no logic, no strategy.

• Like 2

On 4/12/2019 at 8:02 PM, jakeem said:

George Conway Retweeted POLITICO

Watching Trump try to work the levers of the government these days makes one think of what it would be like to see a chimpanzee try to drive a Corvette, except that the chimp would probably have a better idea of what it was doing.

• Haha 1

On 1/19/2019 at 8:47 AM, jakeem said:

.@newtgingrich just stated that there has been no president since Abraham Lincoln who has been treated worse or more unfairly by the media than your favorite President, me! At the same time there has been no president who has accomplished more in his first two years in office!

7:11 AM - 19 Jan 2019

On 1/19/2019 at 8:49 AM, jakeem said:

George Conway Retweeted Donald J. Trump

In light of the fact that you are a pathological liar, you should not be heard to complain about inaccurate media reports.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, jakeem said:

FULL INTERVIEW: "We have an unserious Congress" on finding immigration solutions, Kellyanne Conway says on #MTP. https://nbcnews.to/2UECCNF 

D4H790MW0AMqTZ3.jpg

21 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Dave Weigel Retweeted ABC News Politics

Here's the part of the idea that still confounds me: If you want *less* undocumented immigration, why inform border-crossers that they're getting free tickets to Chicago and San Francisco?

21 minutes ago, jakeem said:

George Conway Retweeted Jake Tapper

Occam's razor

"Adam's Rib"

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

George Conway Reveals The Key Phrase To Watch For In Full Mueller Report

There's one phrase in the Mueller report that could take on a new meaning when it's released.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/george-conway-william-barr-mueller-report_n_5cb3f09be4b098b9a2d5a0ef?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true

cYtSJJie?format=jpg&name=600x314

George on the job.....

• Like 1

I doan think trump exactly lied about the joyful muslims on 9/11 but simply got it wrong as there WAS celebrating going on. I saw a delayed video that very day on fox. joyful 'muslims' were tossing candy to their kids on the west bank to celebrate a major hit against the great satan. trump may have confused this with an imaginary nyc event but when liberals decry trump for his lie it is always their intent to suggest that joyful muslims on that day is a complete impossibility but those west bank festivities PROVE that it is not.

:D

Related image

Related image

Related image

Image result for muslims celebrate 9/11 attack on west bank

see that last one...and we're supposed to bend over backwards for a bunch of Palestinians who celebrated 9/11?

how stupid are liberals that they would have us wallow in their ignorance with them?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, NipkowDisc said:

I saw a delayed video that very day on fox.

Oh, that channel that you "never watch"?

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

I doan think trump exactly lied about the joyful muslims on 9/11 but simply got it wrong as there WAS celebrating going on. I saw a delayed video that very day on fox. joyful 'muslims' were tossing candy to their kids on the west bank to celebrate a major hit against the great satan. trump may have confused this with an imaginary nyc event but when liberals decry trump for his lie it is always their intent to suggest that joyful muslims on that day is a complete impossibility but those west bank festivities PROVE that it is not.

:D

Related image

Related image

Related image

Image result for muslims celebrate 9/11 attack on west bank

You, like Donald Trump and everyone else on your side, con5inue to push the narrative that all Muslims are terrorists or supportive of terrorists and terrorist acts.  NOT TRUE.  Yet you think that supporting a ban of Muslim refugees coming to the U.S., or locking up children in cages, will keep us safe in this country, while you totally ignore the real and ongoing terrorist attacks caused by White Nationalists here.

All of YOU implicitly condone these attacks with your silence.

• Thanks 1

I suppose Donny just confused Jersey City with East Jerusalem. Happens all the time.

Who wouldn't want to celebrate international bully number one getting a bloody nose?

• Haha 1

On 4/14/2019 at 3:47 PM, jakeem said:

Mueller (as quoted by Barr): "While this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

Sanders: "There was no obstruction which I don't know how you can interpret that any other way than total exoneration."

On 4/14/2019 at 3:49 PM, jakeem said:

George Conway Retweeted Peter Baker

shameless lying

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Vautrin said:

I suppose Donny just confused Jersey City with East Jerusalem. Happens all the time.

Who wouldn't want to celebrate international bully number one getting a bloody nose?

It appears your POV is that the USA deserved 9\11 and that the attack was 100% justified.

44 minutes ago, jakeem said:

It will be a happy moment when President Flying Water Tankers is a private citizen once again, a mere occasional annoyance rather than a national embarrassment.

37 minutes ago, jakeem said:

George Conway Retweeted Bill Kristol

Yes, along with President Carcinogenic Wind Turbines and President You Need ID To Buy Cereal and President When You’re Talking About An Atmosphere Oceans Are Very Small. It will indeed be great when all those ignoramuses are gone.

3 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

It appears your POV is that the USA deserved 9\11 and that the attack was 100% justified.

I would just say that it was an example of non-instant karma or what goes around comes

around. Compared to all the innocent folks that the U.S. has killed over the decades, the

number who died on 9/11 were a mere drop in the bucket. Of course the people who died

on 9/11 had no responsibility for the people who were killed by the U.S., so in that respect

they didn't deserve to die. 

I can see why Conway uses that little pastel drawing. It's a lot more flattering than his

photos or TV appearances.

11 hours ago, Vautrin said:

I can see why Conway uses that little pastel drawing. It's a lot more flattering than his

photos or TV appearances.

We all get older as time passes and get a few wrinkles and gain a little weight in all probability in middle age.

But I recently saw a photo of George around the time of the birth of his children. And he was hot to trot. 

Also, there were comments made in legal periodicals about him years ago that he was shy and didn't like his photo published.  And that's when he was really good looking. LOL

George is part Filipino and reminded me of Desi Arnaz when he was young.

39 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

We all get older as time passes and get a few wrinkles and gain a little weight in all probability in middle age.

But I recently saw a photo of George around the time of the birth of his children. And he was hot to trot. 

Also, there were comments made in legal periodicals about him years ago that he was shy and didn't like his photo published.  And that's when he was really good looking. LOL

George is part Filipino and reminded me of Desi Arnaz when he was young.

Are you so forgiving to Trump?   Ha ha.  Here is how George looks today;  That is FAT,  not just a little weight.  (neck fat like that is a sign of obesity).

Of course all of this is irrelevant to the issue at hand.

Image result for george conway images

On 4/7/2019 at 9:30 PM, jakeem said:

Two words you won't find in Kirstjen Nielsen's resignation letter: Donald Trump. Nielsen writes, "It has been my great honor to lead the men and women of the Department as its sixth Secretary." She does not say it was an honor to have served President Trump.

On 4/7/2019 at 9:31 PM, jakeem said:

George Conway Retweeted The New York Times

“He often felt lectured to by Ms. Nielsen, the people familiar with the discussions said.”

She must have tried to tell him, like, facts and stuff. He doesn’t like that.

• Thanks 1