Sign in to follow this  
Princess of Tap

George Conway Speaks Up

106 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Wow. The White House issues a statement from President Trump denying writer E. Jean Carroll's claim that he assaulted her in a dressing room at Bergdorf Goodman 20 years ago. "I’ve never met this person in my life. She is trying to sell a new book..."

D9nW0eMW4AA9Pg5.png

44 minutes ago, jakeem said:

43 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Chris Lu Retweeted Laura Litvan

If you're going to say "I never met this person in my life," you might want to read the article first to see if there's a photo of you meeting that person.

42 minutes ago, jakeem said:

George Conway Retweeted Chris Lu

Not if you’re Donald Trump. If you’re Donald Trump, you just lie away.

trump's ability to lie is on the same level of the ability of a great actor playing a murderer or a rapist..

*The only difference is:

The actor is a sane individual who knows that he is actually acting from a memorized script under the direction of a professional director. He knows It's Only Make Believe.

* Whereas trump's Twisted narcissistic mind actually believes his own lies.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Trump’s account of the Iran attack plan is already facing scrutiny from aides around him and military analysts questioning the sequence of events he laid out in tweets and statements. From @John_Hudson @missy_ryan and @erinmcunningham

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

George Conway Retweeted Alan Sipress

So, as usual, Trump lied.

“Administration officials said Trump was told earlier Thursday how many casualties could occur if a strike on Iran was carried out and that he had given the green light that morning to prepare the operation.”

Indecision is the last thing you want in a commander in chief.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

Trump said the U.S. imposed additional sanctions against Iran last night. Not so. The Treasury Department hasn't announced any new measures, and while today Mnuchin did threaten “additional countermeasures” if Iran doesn’t ratify two UN treaties by October, no other activity yet.

That being said, a senior administration official told my colleague @jimsciutto that the administration has "additional avenues of sanctions pressure to impose," adding, "The primary thing we’re thinking about is additional sanctions.” They have not done so yet though.

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

George Conway Retweeted Kaitlan Collins

These new sanctions may be found in a beautiful tropical paradise somewhere with Mexico’s check for the wall, the Nov. 2018 middle-class tax cuts, Obama’s wiretapping equipment and Kenyan birth records, the former presidents who agree with Trump on building the wall, the government employees who told him they supported the government shutdown, the exoneration Trump received from Robert Mueller, the academic honors he received from Wharton and the tooth fairy.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, jakeem said:

Sen. Lindsey Graham on E. Jean Carroll’s rape accusation of Trump:

“He’s denied it. That’s all I needed to hear.”

4 hours ago, jakeem said:

George Conway Retweeted The Daily Beast

“I want to know why you ... support this man, ... put your political future on the line for this man ... [and are] so weak, so spineless, that you ... stand up for a man who says this is not the woman I would rape, she’s not my type .... You explain to me why that’s okay.”

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jakeem said:

12 hours ago, jakeem said:

George Conway Retweeted The New York Times

Everyone should listen to this. It’s unpleasant. But please do. It’s important. Please retweet it. And please email it to as many people as you can. Please.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

NINTCHDBPICT000501275167.jpg?strip=all&q

Prime Minister Theresa May met with Vladimir Putin at the G20 in Japan and told him straight out that the Salisbury attacks could never be repeated and for relations to normalize Russia would have to cease their interference in Britain's affairs AND that of her allies.

11 hours ago, jakeem said:

George Conway Retweeted Peter Baker

Trump treats our nation’s election security as a joke with the man who violated it. Another violation of his oath of office. How many more do we need before members of Congress comply with theirs?

An American president being controlled by the Kremlin-- it makes the Manchurian Candidate look good.

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, jakeem said:

Michael Cohen Retweeted Kaitlan Collins

“But no regime has oppressed its own citizens more totally or brutally than the cruel dictatorship in North Korea” - this is what Trump said about North Korea 17 months ago in his State of the Union

More amazingly, Trump also said this “Past experience has taught us that complacency and concessions only invite aggression and provocation.  I will not repeat the mistakes of past administrations that got us into this dangerous position.”

And this .... “We need only look at the depraved character of the North Korean regime to understand the nature of the nuclear threat it could pose to America and our allies”

17 hours ago, jakeem said:

Trump is lying again at Panmunjom. Obama was NOT on the cusp of attacking N Korea. T keeps saying this to create the impression that he’s made progress on NK, and, presumably, bc he loathes Obama. But it was T who ginned up the 2017 war crisis; no POTUS b4 talked like fire & fury

16 hours ago, jakeem said:

George Conway Retweeted Robert E Kelly

Yes, lying again, as usual. But look on the bright side: We had that brief, rare, shining moment yesterday when he told God’s honest truth about school buses having being used for a long period of time for getting people to schools and that there aren't that many ways to do it.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, jakeem said:

If it's not clear from my excerpts, this is one of the small percentage of Trump speech in which he adopts a Presidential persona and does not audible to tangents.

11 minutes ago, jakeem said:

George Conway Retweeted Daniel Dale

Which is why it was so unconvincing and ineffective. You know who he is, and so you know the words mean nothing to him.

Presidential for trump is fake persona.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

George Conway @gtconway3d 9h9 hours ago

From a 2010 deposition of Jeffrey Epstein:

“Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18? “

A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today

I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.”

<_<

Sam Giancana would like that answer.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

George is mixed race oh, so obviously so are his children. I wonder what kellyann's position is on these current racist comments?

The answer, Princess: Just as you (or anyone with at least an IQ of 100) would have THOUGHT she would, AND how she just DID!

By stating the very SAME asinine AND simple-minded little thought to a field of reporters that her fat-**** AND fat-headed boss is now ALSO expressing to the public as he's digging in his heels, and that being that any and all criticism directed toward him somehow denotes that person as someone who "hates America"!

Gee, not surprising at ALL, is it?!

(...btw, the ONLY reason I've ventured over for this rare appearance into this forum is because whenever anyone, POTUS or NOT, says THIS sort of thing, it ALWAYS ticks me off to NO freakin' end that there are people STUPID enough to think in that way, and so in THIS case enough to motivate me to post in this part of this website in order to express my utter and COMPLETE distaste AND disgust for it...THAT'S why!)

Edited by TCMModerator1
Edited for Language
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump

The Washington Post Story, about my speech in North Carolina and tweet, with its phony sources who do not exist, is Fake News. The only thing people were talking about is the record setting crowd and the tremendous enthusiasm, far greater than the Democrats......

===========================================

George Conway @gtconway3d 11h11 hours ago

“phony sources who do not exist” @realDonaldTrump:

You need to face up to the fact that these sources DO exist,

and that the people who work for you in the Administration, and the people who support you on the Hill,

know you’re an idiot.

;)

Summary: Anonymous sources are people who work in the trump Administration and know that trump is an idiot.

• Like 2

George Conway Proposes a Trump Line of Greeting Cards for When He Leaves Office

Spurring ‘Trump Greeting Cards’ Hashtag on Twitter

The new Trump product? Greeting cards.

Prompted by a presidential tweet about the death of retired Supreme Court Justice Stevens, Conway posted:

“when he leaves office @realDonaldTrump should start a line of greeting cards for subliterate sociopaths—he’d corner that market”

https://secondnexus.com/news/george-conway-trump-greeting-cards/

==================================

see: https://twitter.com/hashtag/TrumpGreetingCards?src=tren

B G Gardenia @B_G_Gardiner 9h9 hours ago

#TrumpGreetingCards so unfair you were just indicted for whatever it is I directed you to do, but remember this: I barely knew you, loser.

U62 @U62isOntheAir 8h8 hours ago

This is the greatest Birthday card, I'm telling you, THE GREATEST. No one sends birthday cards like I do & really with your looks people will say "Sir, why'd you send that unattractive lady a card?" I don't know what to tell you, they say I'm just a great man. #TrumpGreetingCards

Sharon #EPluribusUnum @nhdogmom 6h6 hours ago

#TrumpGreetingCards Good for any occasion.

EAGRh6QW4AA4-JI.jpg
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, jakeem said:

GF8q1URJ_bigger.jpg

Situation when we were there: relative peace.
We leave:
-Turkey attacks our Kurdish allies
-shoots artillery at US troops
-bombs a prison where ISIS fighters already escaped.
-ISIS car bomb in Qamishli.
That’s just day one. Which scenario looks more like an endless war?

6 minutes ago, jakeem said:
image_bigger.jpg
Any suggestions or thoughts about who in particular might be responsible for this moral, strategic, and humanitarian disaster?

38 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Kellyanne Conway's ever-vigilant husband is Right On Target!

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, jakeem said:

image_bigger.jpg

Are we ready yet to have a full national conversation about the diseased mental state of the president of the United States?

4:40 PM · Oct 16, 2019 from Manhattan, NY·Twitter for iPhone

11 minutes ago, mr6666 said:
But it’s beyond politics now.

@realDonaldTrump’s Syria debacle, and his impeachable acts both regarding Ukraine
and in obstructing Mueller,

all stem from his severe personality disturbances. And his mental state is clearly getting worse at a frightening rate.

Sounds like Attorney Conway has some inside information.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, jakeem said:

image_bigger.jpg

“Donald Trump has said or done something certifiably insane nearly every day of his presidency. And not like, “This guy’s a little kooky”-level insane, but full-on ‘Mr. President, put down the stapler and unhand the president of Finland’-level insane.”

“But last week, apparently seeking to prove to the world that we ain’t seen nothing yet re: the depths of his mental instability, he wrote and reportedly proudly distributed [his] letter to Turkish President ... Erdoğan, for all the world to see[.]”

Quote Tweet

Pp8tHBFj_normal.jpg

VANITY FAIR
@VanityFair
· 7h
The immediate reaction to the letter from the media was “how is this thing real”—and yet, according to the White House, it totally is vntyfr.com/o9vUmrU

7:22 AM · Oct 17, 2019 from Alpine, NJ·Twitter for iPhone

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, jakeem said:

38e161cc8912ddca247cb6f7078ebc2b_bigger.

I still don't understand the Deep State plot to hurt Trump's campaign that resulted in him winning the election.

1:00 PM · Oct 21, 2019·Twitter Web Client

22 hours ago, jakeem said:

image_bigger.jpg

Don’t be so naive. You see, what the Deep State really did was plot to get him elected so that it could then impeach and remove him.

1:36 PM · Oct 21, 2019 from Milltown, NJ·Twitter for iPhone

• Haha 1