Mars

Shorts missing from schedule

5 posts in this topic

I'm a shorts junky, so I always check the TCM schedule (both on this site and on my FiOS TV guide) to see what shorts are going to be shown. I've noticed today that at least 2 good shorts did not appear on either schedule. On the TCM site, I tried both the daily and weekly schedule options, refreshed them, etc.

I just caught an Our Gang comedy a little while ago because I was flipping through channels and saw it in progress.

Anyone else having this problem?

None of the shorts are listed in the Xfinity X1 guide. You have to look at the guide for the day here on the TCM site. It is also the most accurate when there are changes.

Klaatu,

I watched at least 2 shorts (both were Our Gang shorts) today that don't appear on the TCM schedule here.

And according to the weekly schedule, there won't be any shorts until Tuesday. I'm betting that's wrong, too.

I used to be able to check the schedule on the TCM app on my cell phone. But that app seems to have disappeared. There's an app for watching TCM, but I couldn't find a complete schedule on that app.

This stuff doesn't get into the guides:

Don't be confused. That is not Klaatu. That is The Keeper, a colorized image.

...I have a quite cheap phone with I think little room for apps on it. I can check the TCM schedule which lists these shorts " analog "-style.