spence

Who else likes JENNA MALONE?

11 posts in this topic

I don't care for many people & as most know that read my jazz on these boards especially the on'es still living! But immediately took to Aussie JENNA MALONE myself, how about yu folks?

I have what now also be my best friend & is from Australia  SUSAN MORGAN & you likely guessed it, because I can't stop thinking among other things about a certain 5'4 & fr decades 114lb BLONDE SINER-(though she doesn't like her being called singer anymore PERFORMANCE ARTIST instead, which is more of what she is to start with  well, SUSAN I s owner of just 1 in a massive myriad of FB sites on her MS. CICCONE, pronounced like the A. Indian tribe CICCONE    Susan even sounds like Jenna, can't stand wth a passion Karger though, knew of him for yrs he wrote foe EW mag & was pc then & only got worse. Muller is cool & once in awhile correspond with him MY VTE: Get rid of Karger & make way for either LEONARD MALTIN or 2 time Oscar contender WINONA RYDER-(l97l-) SHE FILLED IN AN ENTIRE WEEK WHEN "OSBO" WASOUT ONCE & WAS A CH-HOST ON ANOTHER WEEK, PLUS LOVES HOLLYWOODS GLORIOUS GOLDEN AGE-(circa 1925 through to about 1960-63)

SO, IN CLOSING WHO ELSE THINKS JENNA IS COOL, ATTRACTING, FILM KNOWLEDGABLE & THAT ACCENT DOESN'T HURT, DES IT?   thanx

Spence, 

Are you perhaps talking about TCM host Alicia Malone? Jena Malone is an actress. 

2 hours ago, speedracer5 said:

Spence, 

Are you perhaps talking about TCM host Alicia Malone? Jena Malone is an actress. 

OUR CURRENT TCM HOST & AUSSIE

• Thanks 1

You guys still ddn't say what you think of her, especially vs Dave Karker???

Recall on a TCM IN Between focusing on her & her love of films & she showed her walk in closet-(2 sides no less) & was jam packed with vds & dvd's?   At first I said SURE, that a phony back set up for the commercial, later learned more about her & I;m a cynic, but think she knows her stuff, HOW ABOUT YU SMART GUYS OUT THERE AS WEL?

& IF OU EVER DO, SEE IF YOU CSN JOT DOWN HER ALL-TUME FAVS PLEASE-(my files again) I know Ben's, shirt-list of Steve McQueen & Lee Marvin his favorite actors, especially Steve! For movies an ecelectic grouping  ALL ABOUT EVE, WEST SIDE STORY, BEN-HUR (l959), OUT OF SIGHT (l998)

& don't have time at present again-(musta posted them 10 or more times & always included his in my books, especially if he was the author, speaking of about >   RBERT OSCORNE'S

:D  I guess this means you no longer(if ever) care for BEAN YANKOURWITS?  ;)

Sepiatone

5 hours ago, Sepiatone said:

:D  I guess this means you no longer(if ever) care for BEAN YANKOURWITS?  ;)

Sepiatone

sorry me old friends, having comp troubles & lots of things are scewing up, so this may no to like eith little film buff attractive  aussie    jenna   

Only seen her in the movie "Bastard Out of Carolina".

Bastard-Out-of-Carolina-jena-malone-2116

Chug it down. :lol:

Bastard-Out-of-Carolina-jena-malone-2116