Sign in to follow this  
mehboy

Snacks , munchies, junk food and drinks for movie watchers

117 posts in this topic

.Suggestion about posting Youtube videos, directly post the link.  Here's the OP.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, hamradio said:

Suggestion about posting Youtube videos, directly post the link.  Here's the OP.

Oh thank you :)  

24 minutes ago, hamradio said:

.Suggestion about posting Youtube videos, directly post the link.  Here's the OP.

I've never heard of Tim Horton. I don't think they sell this in the United States. It must be something from Canada.

12 hours ago, hamradio said:

How did you just post the link and the video popped up ? I just tried doing it again and just the link shows up !!!!

9 minutes ago, mehboy said:

How did you just post the link and the video popped up ? I just tried doing it again and just the link shows up !!!!

Why don't you show us something that we can actually buy here in the United States?

I've been in Quebec and they've got McDonald's cuz I ate at 1. And I think also I saw Burger King. But my favorite is Sonic.

We also have Hardee's down here and Spangles. Not to mention Subway and Mr. Goodcents. And I can't name them all but of course there's Taco Bell and Arby's.

Do they have any other American fast food chains in Canada?

And I'm curious why you're posting these here on this website?

If you're really interested in movies, there's quite a lively discussion on a number of threads around here plus some fun quizzes that we would invite you to participate in.

I'm just guessing you're from Ontario, is that right? Maybe Toronto?

1 minute ago, Princess of Tap said:

Why don't you show us something that we can actually buy here in the United States?

I've been in Quebec and they've got McDonald's cuz I ate at 1. And I think also I saw Burger King. But my favorite is Sonic.

We also have Hardee's down here and Spangles. Not to mention Subway and Mr. Goodcents. And I can't name them all but of course there's Taco Bell and Arby's.

Do they have any other American fast food chains in Canada?

And I'm curious why you're posting these here on this website?

If you're really interested in movies, there's quite a lively discussion on a number of threads around here plus some fun quizzes that we would invite you to participate in.

I'm just guessing you're from Ontario, is that right? Maybe Toronto?

Im posting these here because snacks and movies go well together.  Im from Alberta ,Canada.  Do you know how to post links so the video actually pops up instead of just the link ?  

2 minutes ago, mehboy said:

Im posting these here because snacks and movies go well together.  Im from Alberta ,Canada.  Do you know how to post links so the video actually pops up instead of just the link ?  

Then you probably belong over in the general discussions with the discussions on what wine to drink with what movie. TCM has a wine club and that's where they discuss drinking and eating while watching the movies.

I'm sure some techie will see your reply and get back with you

6 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

Then you probably belong over in the general discussions with the discussions on what wine to drink with what movie. TCM has a wine club and that's where they discuss drinking and eating while watching the movies.

I'm sure some techie will see your reply and get back with you

BTW speaking of movie here is a hint as to what my fave movie is " Incase I dont see ya, Good Afternoon, Good Evening and Good Night " lol  

8 hours ago, mehboy said:

I simply highlight, copy from the address bar then paste directly without using the link icon in the Edit Toolbar.

Using Windows XP and Google Chrome.

5 hours ago, hamradio said:

I simply highlight, copy from the address bar then paste directly without using the link icon in the Edit Toolbar.

Using Windows XP and Google Chrome.

Also you probably hit Enter after you paste it in.  At least I do that with Firefox.

"Rock-n-Roll McDonalds" - once a real McDonalds located somewhere in Chicago that had rock-n-roll memorabilia.  Maybe someone from Chicago can fill in the blanks.  Local street musician Wesley Willis.  His speaking parts got my attention here.  Played in the movie Supersize Me.

• Like 1

When I watch movies I have white or red wine,  and for food,   quinoa\kale ball,  hummus dip (often with beets) with pita chips.