Sign in to follow this  
Heddie

Movie request

5 posts in this topic

I am new at this message board. Can someone please tell me how to request a movie to be aired on tcm. There are a few movies I have been dying to see. Spiral Staircase, A Night to Remember (Loretta Young), Another Mans Poison, to name a few. Can anyone help?

5 minutes ago, Heddie said:

I am new at this message board. Can someone please tell me how to request a movie to be aired on tcm. There are a few movies I have been dying to see. Spiral Staircase, A Night to Remember (Loretta Young), Another Mans Poison, to name a few. Can anyone help?

You can post your request at the 'information' forum and it might be read by the moderator and they might pass it on to the programming staff,   but I wouldn't count on it.

TCM has shown all of the 3 films you mention (and if I recall correctly,   within the last year or so).

If the above is true it might mean that TCM already has the films under lease and thus is likely to show them again 'soon'.

Oh, and welcome to the forum. 

4 hours ago, Heddie said:

Welcome. Did you look to see if these titles might be on YouTube?