Sign in to follow this  
mr6666

#Moscow Mitch

50 posts in this topic

Mitch McConnell Campaign Tweets Photo Of Opponent’s Name On Tombstone

..... with the names of former Supreme Court nominee Merrick Garland, socialism and the senator’s Democratic opponent. .......

His campaign manager said the photo featuring Amy McGrath’s name was a homage to a political cartoon that appeared in the Louisville Courier-Journal.

 

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mitch-mcconnell-tombstone-tweet-amy-mcgrath_n_5d4884dbe4b0ca604e36ac40?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067&__twitter_impression=true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

Mitch McConnell Campaign Tweets Photo Of Opponent’s Name On Tombstone

..... with the names of former Supreme Court nominee Merrick Garland, socialism and the senator’s Democratic opponent. .......

His campaign manager said the photo featuring Amy McGrath’s name was a homage to a political cartoon that appeared in the Louisville Courier-Journal.

 

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mitch-mcconnell-tombstone-tweet-amy-mcgrath_n_5d4884dbe4b0ca604e36ac40?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067&__twitter_impression=true

 

3 minutes ago, mr6666 said:
 
McConnell campaign faces backlash for posting tombstone with Dem challenger's name in wake of mass shootings (link: http://hill.cm/fKTxppP) hill.cm/fKTxppP
 
 
Image

Moscow Mitch is desperate.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

Mitch McConnell Campaign Tweets Photo Of Opponent’s Name On Tombstone

..... with the names of former Supreme Court nominee Merrick Garland, socialism and the senator’s Democratic opponent. .......

His campaign manager said the photo featuring Amy McGrath’s name was a homage to a political cartoon that appeared in the Louisville Courier-Journal.

 

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mitch-mcconnell-tombstone-tweet-amy-mcgrath_n_5d4884dbe4b0ca604e36ac40?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067&__twitter_impression=true

TYPICAL.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

 

Moscow Mitch is desperate.

He fell and broke his shoulder too! LOL.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hibi said:

He fell and broke his shoulder too! LOL.

And Rand Paul is going to have to delay buying that ticket to send a Muslim American congresswoman back to where she came from because today he had surgery on his lung.

He had to have part of it taken out because of an attack by his neighbor, which broke several ribs.

Why can't Rand Paul just get along with his neighbor?

And why can't Rand Paul have respect for all of the duly elected government officials in Congress?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

And Rand Paul is going to have to delay buying that ticket to send a Muslim American congresswoman back to where she came from because today he had surgery on his lung.

He had to have part of it taken out because of an attack by his neighbor, which broke several ribs.

Why can't Rand Paul just get along with his neighbor?

And why can't Rand Paul have respect for all of the duly elected government officials in Congress?

WOW. I hadn't heard that (lung) Doesn't seem to get along with anyone.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KY has more registered Dems than Republicans.      The state should be able to ditch,  Mitch in 2020.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

KY has more registered Dems than Republicans.      The state should be able to ditch,  Mitch in 2020.

 

Then why hasn't it done it before now?  The problem for the Democratic Party in KY, and elsewhere, is to keep the Dems voting Dem.  Apparently many people register Dem in KY, but then actually vote Republican in elections.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gotta keep up with the times--

In the wake of the recent mass shootings with multiple casualties all across the United States murdering

 Americans of all ages, ethnicities and races,

Americans are demanding tighter controls on automatic weapons.

Since Mitch McConnell refuses to call the Senate back from Recess to discuss a background check Bill already passed by the House, the people are fed up with McConnell. 

They now are calling him:

 

"Massacree Mitch"

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump campaign, GOP committees halt Twitter spending after

McConnell account locked

the social media platform locked Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s account for posting a video of violent threats against him. ......

A Twitter spokesperson confirmed the account was temporarily locked for violating the company’s “violent threats policy.” McConnell’s campaign manager, Kevin Golden, said the campaign unsuccessfully appealed the decision and accused Twitter of hypocrisy. .......

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/08/twitter-mcconnell-account-locked-nrsc-spending-1453032

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moscow Mitch  cares not for Senate rules

Won't protect our elections, must be Russian tool

On guns Refuses to act

He’s got the NRA’s back

Should be tarred and feathered, Massacre Mitch traitorous fool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Name of the Only Republican Possibly Worse Than Donald Trump Is Mitch McConnell

Perhaps even more than the morally bankrupt Trump, McConnell is the worst among us

 

"It's about clinging to power at any cost.

It's about getting right-wing judges appointed to lifetime judicial posts who will be counted on for decades to keep the anti-abortion, pro-gun, tax-cuts-for-the-rich, social-safety-net-slashing, unlimited-campaign-donations-for-special-interests and anti-business-regulation agenda in full throttle...

 

This is despite the shooting deaths of so many Americans in schools, movie theaters, churches, mosques, temples, festivals, offices — no place is safe. Two hundred fifty-five Americans have died in mass shootings in seven months this year.

Ohio Democratic Sen. Sherrod Brown said in disgust that McConnell “has an addiction to gun company money.”

Rep. Tim Ryan, D-Ohio, said, “Come on, Mitch McConnell, where are your guts? Get off your … and get something done…. You could walk out of the Senate with your head held high that you actually did something other than pad your pension.”.....

He sees evil and does nothing but permit it to flourish. He closes his heart to what is right and good about America.

He is one of the most powerful people in the world but doesn’t understand that power has responsibilities as well as privileges. ....

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2019/08/11/name-only-republican-possibly-worse-donald-trump-mitch-mcconnell

=================================

-he UNDERSTANDS just fine.............just doesn't care   <_<

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mitch McConnell committed economic treason

 

"... his state, an economically disadvantaged part of his state, got a $200 million investment from a kremlin-connected oligarch immediately after McConnell personally stepped in to make sure sanctions on that oligarch were dropped, despite his role in what happened to our election in 2016 and despite bipartisan support even from his own party for those sanctions ....

 

Mitch Mcconnell sold off this corner of his state in his I mean, after all, before Mcconnell did what he did, Oleg Deripaska might have felt worried about participating in any Russian attack on us in 2020, right? He might have worried about those crippling sanctions that the U.S. Government put on him at least for a while after 2016. I mean, Mcconnell made sure those were gone, but maybe he’d worry if he did more in 2020, he would get those sanctions back or he’d be further sanctioned in his business activities.

He might have had to worry about that before Mitch Mcconnell did what he did. But now, Oleg Deripaska’s business activities, the health of his business empire, that’s part and parcel of the hard-scrabble economy in one of Kentucky’s neediest economies.

 

McConnell did this to cement the relationship between Russia and the Republican

If a future Democratic Congress and president would sanction a Russian oligarch with a business interest in the US, Republicans can use that to claim that Democrats are killing jobs.

Moscow Mitch has gone beyond leaving the backdoor unlocked for Russia to interfere in US elections. He has rolled out the red carpet and given Putin a seat at the political table by inviting Russia in through the front door of the US economy.

McConnell’s actions are nothing less than economic treason...."

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/08/14/rachel-maddow-mitch-mcconnell-russia.html

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Mitch McConnell committed economic treason

 

"... his state, an economically disadvantaged part of his state, got a $200 million investment from a kremlin-connected oligarch immediately after McConnell personally stepped in to make sure sanctions on that oligarch were dropped, despite his role in what happened to our election in 2016 and despite bipartisan support even from his own party for those sanctions ....

 

Mitch Mcconnell sold off this corner of his state in his I mean, after all, before Mcconnell did what he did, Oleg Deripaska might have felt worried about participating in any Russian attack on us in 2020, right? He might have worried about those crippling sanctions that the U.S. Government put on him at least for a while after 2016. I mean, Mcconnell made sure those were gone, but maybe he’d worry if he did more in 2020, he would get those sanctions back or he’d be further sanctioned in his business activities.

He might have had to worry about that before Mitch Mcconnell did what he did. But now, Oleg Deripaska’s business activities, the health of his business empire, that’s part and parcel of the hard-scrabble economy in one of Kentucky’s neediest economies.

 

McConnell did this to cement the relationship between Russia and the Republican

If a future Democratic Congress and president would sanction a Russian oligarch with a business interest in the US, Republicans can use that to claim that Democrats are killing jobs.

Moscow Mitch has gone beyond leaving the backdoor unlocked for Russia to interfere in US elections. He has rolled out the red carpet and given Putin a seat at the political table by inviting Russia in through the front door of the US economy.

McConnell’s actions are nothing less than economic treason...."

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/08/14/rachel-maddow-mitch-mcconnell-russia.html

Let’s hope Kentuckians remove this traitor.  At minimum congress needs to open an inquiry, and voters across America get enough Democratic senators to make McConnell as rudderless as that “chin” of his.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Mitch McConnell committed economic treason

 

"... his state, an economically disadvantaged part of his state, got a $200 million investment from a kremlin-connected oligarch immediately after McConnell personally stepped in to make sure sanctions on that oligarch were dropped, despite his role in what happened to our election in 2016 and despite bipartisan support even from his own party for those sanctions ....

 

Mitch Mcconnell sold off this corner of his state in his I mean, after all, before Mcconnell did what he did, Oleg Deripaska might have felt worried about participating in any Russian attack on us in 2020, right? He might have worried about those crippling sanctions that the U.S. Government put on him at least for a while after 2016. I mean, Mcconnell made sure those were gone, but maybe he’d worry if he did more in 2020, he would get those sanctions back or he’d be further sanctioned in his business activities.

He might have had to worry about that before Mitch Mcconnell did what he did. But now, Oleg Deripaska’s business activities, the health of his business empire, that’s part and parcel of the hard-scrabble economy in one of Kentucky’s neediest economies.

 

McConnell did this to cement the relationship between Russia and the Republican

If a future Democratic Congress and president would sanction a Russian oligarch with a business interest in the US, Republicans can use that to claim that Democrats are killing jobs.

Moscow Mitch has gone beyond leaving the backdoor unlocked for Russia to interfere in US elections. He has rolled out the red carpet and given Putin a seat at the political table by inviting Russia in through the front door of the US economy.

McConnell’s actions are nothing less than economic treason...."

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/08/14/rachel-maddow-mitch-mcconnell-russia.html

According to Rachel Madmouth last night, McConnell also had someone confirmed as a Federal judge as a result of this or similar economic development in KY.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheCid said:

According to Rachel Madmouth last night, McConnell also had someone confirmed as a Federal judge as a result of this or similar economic development in KY.

Yes it was the wife of the go-between who approached McConnell on behalf of the Russian oligarch.  She was apparently so bad in her answers when she was up for a position for a Federal judgeship that they passed on her.  Then palms were greased, Kentucky got a deal, and Moscow Mitch put her name up for a vote.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Speaker Nancy Pelosi:
"We've sent our legislation to the Senate.
 
Moscow Mitch says that he is the grim reaper.
 
Imagine describing yourself as the grim reaper, that he's going to bury all this legislation."
 
 
-_-
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, mr6666 said:

-Selling anti-impeachmt votes for $$$ ??

-------------------------------------------------------

McConnell vows to block Trump impeachment in fundraising pitch

In one caption for an ad that has run since Sept. 30, McConnell's team argues that a "conservative Senate Majority is the ONLY thing stopping Nancy Pelosi from impeaching President Trump.

Donate & help us keep it."...........

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/464379-mcconnell-vows-to-block-trump-impeachment-in-fundraising-pitch

*Moscow Mitch*

In With The Impeachment Fundraising Pitch

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moscow Mitch the second most shameless man in DC

Is fundraising says will save Trump from Pelosi

Majority “Leader” leads on nothing

House bills passed, in Senate not seen

We must impeach Trump, and McConnell defeat!

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/5/2019 at 1:14 PM, Arturo said:

Moscow Mitch the second most shameless man in DC

Is fundraising says will save Trump from Pelosi

Majority “Leader” leads on nothing

House bills passed, in Senate not seen

We must impeach Trump, and McConnell defeat!

 

Uh,   one must defeat McConnell before one can impeach and convict Trump.

Therefore you're predicting Trump wins his re-election. 

Man,  I hope you're wrong .

Instead I'm hoping for a Trump AND McConnell defeat in the 2020 elections.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us