Carol Anne

Lost City of the Jungle--need last two episodes

5 posts in this topic

Xfinity TCM On Demand showed 10 of the 12 episodes of "Lost City of the Jungle" then stopped.  Inquiries failed to gain info.  It's corny, but I enjoyed the program.  Russell Hayden in a tropical white suit, Lionel Atwill's last role, Keye Luke rescuer of our hero.  Is there any chance of seeing episodes #11 and #12? https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038703/?ref_=nv_sr_1?ref_=nv_sr_1

59 minutes ago, Carol Anne said:

Xfinity TCM On Demand showed 10 of the 12 episodes of "Lost City of the Jungle" then stopped.  Inquiries failed to gain info.  It's corny, but I enjoyed the program.  Russell Hayden in a tropical white suit, Lionel Atwill's last role, Keye Luke rescuer of our hero.  Is there any chance of seeing episodes #11 and #12? https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038703/?ref_=nv_sr_1?ref_=nv_sr_1

I embedded the last three chapters above (there are 13 in total). You can watch them there, or use another app if you wish.

Or you can wait until September 7, when TCM will resume showing them on Saturday mornings.

1 hour ago, Carol Anne said:

Thank you!  Why in the world did TCM put it on hiatus?  Anyway, thanks again.

Everything is on hold during August thanks to their annual "Summer Under the Stars" format change.

The YouTube closed captions are so inaccurate that they are very funny.  Example: Tal Shan (Keye Luke) was "cowshed" once.  Thanks again.  

• Haha 1