wernerlerner

Can anyone help me identify the film this still was taken from? (I think it played on TCM this year.) Thanks!

8 posts in this topic

I believe this still is from a film that played on TCM at some point this year. I was wondering if anyone here can help me remember the title of the film (or identify any of the actors in it). Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance! 

IMG_9767.JPG

The man at the center looks like Henry Kolker to me.  But it would be a job to go through all the skeds to find which movies he appeared in this year.  The guy to the right. . .as the man said, the face is familiar but I can't place the name.

10 hours ago, slaytonf said:

The guy to the right. . .as the man said, the face is familiar but I can't place the name.

Hmm ... I thought that was a woman ...

But seriously, the guy on the left is very familiar, I've been trying to place what well-known movie I've seen him in.

On 9/4/2019 at 11:42 PM, slaytonf said:

The man at the center looks like Henry Kolker to me.  But it would be a job to go through all the skeds to find which movies he appeared in this year.  The guy to the right. . .as the man said, the face is familiar but I can't place the name.

Easy enough for me.

Here are some basic search results of movies TCM aired in 2019 that include Henry Kolker as part of the full or uncredited cast.  The month of airing is the most recent month at the far right.  This also includes movies scheduled but yet to be shown, towards the bottom (2019-09 and later), which can be ignored - but check the dates of those anyhow to verify an earlier 2019 month isn't also in there.

http://moviecollectoroh.com/tmp/henry-kolker-2019.htm

12 hours ago, scsu1975 said:

Hmm ... I thought that was a woman ...

Allowance needs to be made for my dyslexia.  Then it would be clear I meant the woman on the left.

10 hours ago, MovieCollectorOH said:

Easy enough for me.

You are the wonderful wiz.  I will leave it to others to pore through the list of movies.  Assuming that I am right about it being Mr. Kolker.

On 9/4/2019 at 4:24 PM, wernerlerner said:

I believe this still is from a film that played on TCM at some point this year. I was wondering if anyone here can help me remember the title of the film (or identify any of the actors in it). Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance! 

IMG_9767.JPG

I think the film is The Big Clock

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lavenderblue19 said:

I think the film is The Big Clock

I think you are right. The guy on the left is Erno Verebes. The gal is Elaine Riley. And I believe the guy in the middle may be Bobby Watson, who made a career out of playing Adolf Hitler.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, scsu1975 said:

I think you are right. The guy on the left is Erno Verebes. The gal is Elaine Riley. And I believe the guy in the middle may be Bobby Watson, who made a career out of playing Adolf Hitler.

Too bad the timing of the clock wasn't better.   TCM just showed the film as part of Noir Alley.     

Hopefully for the OP's sake, they watched TCM last night and saw the film.

• Haha 1