Sign in to follow this  
mr6666

So WHO Will be thrown 'under the bus'?

44 posts in this topic

Giuliani: State Department official should 'step forward,' 'I wasn't operating on my own'

President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani on Thursday called on Kurt Volker, the U.S. special representative to Ukraine, and other State Department officials to say that

they directed Giuliani to meet with Ukrainian officials

in the wake of a whistleblower complaint released Thursday on Trump and Giuliani’s contacts with Ukraine.

Giuliani appeared to share text messages from Volker in an appearance on Fox News Thursday night. One encouraged Giuliani to call him to “brief you more about [Ukrainian President Volodymyr] Zelensky dynamic,” and another “connected” Giuliani with Andriy Yermak, a Zelensky aide.

“He should step forward and explain what he did,” Giuliani told Fox News host Laura Ingraham. “The whistleblower falsely alleges that I was operating on my own. Well, I wasn’t operating on my own.” 

“I went to meet Mr. Zelensky’s aide at the request of the State Department,” Giuliani continued.

He said Volker requested that he meet with Yermak just days before the July 25 call between Trump and Zelensky,......

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/463340-giuliani-state-department-official-should-step-forward-i-wasnt

<_<

• Haha 1

1/ Last night, the WaPo reported Rudy Giuliani was slated to make a paid appearance at a Kremlin-backed conference.

He canceled after the story.

But we remembered: He ATTENDED THE CONFERENCE LAST YEAR.

WE HAVE TAPE. via Trump, Inc podcast w/

Here's a clip of Giuliani during the trip last year. He explains, “I’m not here in my capacity as a private lawyer for President Trump. I’m here as a private citizen.” .....

Giuliani told the WaPo he WAS going to be paid for this latest appearance. But he wouldn’t say by whom or how much. ....

Giuliani’s appearance at the conference last year wasn’t an isolated thing. As we reported, he has been traveling to Russia and the region frequently as the guest of powerful players there. .......

<_<
  • Thanks 1

And hopefully the bus will be put in reverse and forward half a dozen times or so. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

AP reports that AG William Barr was “surprised and angry” to discover he had been lumped in with Rudy Giuliani by the president

".....Yet to Trump, there often appears to be little difference between the two lawyers.

“I will have Mr. Giuliani give you a call and I am also going to have Attorney General Barr call and we will get to the bottom of it,” Trump told Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy,........

https://apnews.com/7d134da3dadd497e9af37c60278d68dc

:rolleyes:

-----------------------------------

-hasn't T ever heard the phrase "time to LAWYER UP"??

:lol:

or is he STILL too arrogant to take advice from anyone?

(but IVANKA)  ;)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mr6666 said:

AP reports that AG William Barr was “surprised and angry” to discover he had been lumped in with Rudy Giuliani by the president

".....Yet to Trump, there often appears to be little difference between the two lawyers.

“I will have Mr. Giuliani give you a call and I am also going to have Attorney General Barr call and we will get to the bottom of it,” Trump told Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy,........

(but IVANKA)  ;)

Barr & Giuliani just better hope that the courts don't lump them in with trump's longtime lawyer Michael Cohen who is now in prison.

• Haha 2

Rudy Giuliani has been doing a great job of throwing himself under the bus every time he opens his mofletuda.  He is also throwing his co-conspirators under there.

These jerks have gone from up Trump’s HUuuuGE AAAASSSS to being thrown under the bus in less than a week!  Hahahaha!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

If Rudy Giuliani somehow escapes the tires of a Trump bus, I've got a pitchfork with his name on it. As a matter of fact, knowing the fickle nature of his client in the White House he might even do it for us one day.

trumppitchfork-e1523524423274.png

"Oh, Rudy .. . OH, RUDY, look what I've got for you."

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Trump-Supporting Lawyers diGenova and Toensing Teamed Up With Giuliani to Dig Up Ukraine Dirt on Biden: Report

Report cited a U.S. official who said all three were working off the books apart from the administration, and the only person who knew “what they were doing is President Trump.”

"...... Giuliani has denied working with any other attorneys in his quest for Ukrainian-provided information on the Biden family in recent appearances on Fox News, denials that the network’s own reporting now call into question....

https://www.thedailybeast.com/joe-digenova-and-victoria-toensing-worked-with-rudy-giuliani-to-dig-up-ukraine-dirt-on-joe-biden-report?ref=scroll&amp;via=twitter_page

• Thanks 1

(things are moving so fast........I changed title of the thread)  ;)

=======================================

Democrats turn eye to Rick Perry in Ukrainian probe

Sen. Bob Menendez posed questions in a letter to Perry as House Democrats pushed forward with their impeachment inquiry.

".......The redacted whistleblower complaint that the White House released last week mentioned Perry’s attendance at the inauguration of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, saying he led the U.S. delegation there in May after Trump told Pence not to go. The whistleblower added that U.S. officials had "made clear" that Trump himself would not meet with Zelensky until he saw how the Ukrainian leader "chose to act."

Perry also figures into a subpoena that House Democrats sent on Monday to Trump’s private attorney Rudy Giuliani, including a demand for records of the secretary's trip to Zelensky's inauguration and any communications the Energy Department may have had regarding two phone conversations between the Ukrainian leader and Trump........

more: https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/01/menendez-perry-ukraine-016229

<_<

• Thanks 1

On 9/28/2019 at 5:19 PM, mr6666 said:

giphy.gif

SO WHO WILL BE THROWN 'UNDER THE BUS'?

The next opossum that comes on my front porch! 

s-l1600.jpg

:angry:

• Sad 1

JUST IN: Sec. Pompeo acknowledges for first time that he was on President Trump call

with Ukrainian president at center of impeachment inquiry
  • Haha 1

Barr trying to distance himself from Giuliani,

Barr leaking that he's "angry" about Trump's call, or anything else, is worth zero.

He is literally traveling around the world undermining the United States to help Trump get re-elected.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

Barr leaking that he's "angry" about Trump's call, or anything else, is worth zero.

He is literally traveling around the world undermining the United States to help Trump get re-elected.

Whatta guy!

On 9/28/2019 at 9:10 PM, TomJH said:

If Rudy Giuliani somehow escapes the tires of a Trump bus, I've got a pitchfork with his name on it. As a matter of fact, knowing the fickle nature of his client in the White House he might even do it for us one day.

trumppitchfork-e1523524423274.png

"Oh, Rudy .. . OH, RUDY, look what I've got for you."

ROFL!!!

On 9/28/2019 at 8:36 PM, Arturo said:

Rudy Giuliani has been doing a great job of throwing himself under the bus every time he opens his mofletuda.  He is also throwing his co-conspirators under there.

These jerks have gone from up Trump’s HUuuuGE AAAASSSS to being thrown under the bus in less than a week!  Hahahaha!!!!

Couldnt happen to a nicer group of people! :D

• Haha 1

On 9/28/2019 at 6:25 PM, mr6666 said:

(but IVANKA)  ;)

One nice thing about all this is you never see or hear from IVANKA and JARED anymore! WHERE are they hiding??? LOL.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

I hear Rudy's got himself a lawyer.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Princess of Tap said:

He’s been doing his own defense on the news shows since 2016-17.  Ok, never mind!

4 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

Giuliani hires ex-Watergate prosecutor Jon Sale, for legal help in Ukraine battle