Sign in to follow this  
MovieMadness

Photo casts doubt on Joe Biden's claim he never discussed son's Ukraine dealings with him

31 posts in this topic

Photo casts doubt on Joe Biden's claim he never discussed son's Ukraine dealings with him

A photo obtained by Fox News' "Tucker Carlson Tonight" shows former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter golfing in the Hamptons with Devon Archer, who served on the board of the Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma Holdings with Hunter. Earlier this month, Joe Biden told Fox News in Iowa that he never discussed his son’s foreign business dealings with him. “I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Biden said, pointing the finger at President Trump. “I know Trump deserves to be investigated. He is violating every basic norm of a president. You should be asking him why is he on the phone with a foreign leader, trying to intimidate a foreign leader. You should be looking at Trump.”

Hunter Biden told the New Yorker previously that he and his father had spoken “just once” about his work in Ukraine. A source told Fox News the photo was taken in August 2014. News reports at the time indicated the vice president was in the Hamptons. Hunter Biden and Archer joined the Burisma Holdings board in April 2014. Click here for more on our top story.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was among the administration officials who listened in on the July 25 phone call between President Trump and Ukraine’s president, a senior State Department official told the Wall Street Journal. The report would appear to support Trump personal attorney Rudy Giuliani's claims on CBS News' "Face the Nation" on Sunday that Pompeo was aware of his efforts to encourage Ukraine’s government to investigate the Bidens. Over the weekend, the Democratic chairmen of three House committees subpoenaed Pompeo for documents related to Ukraine they said were critical to their probe.

Our worst nightmare has come true, Biden plays golf.

OK.  Someone says there's a photo of Biden playing golf with some Ukraine oil big shot.  So, where IS this photo you felt compelled to mention?  Or are we supposed to take your word for it? :rolleyes:

Sepiatone

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MovieMadness said:

A photo obtained by Fox News' "Tucker Carlson Tonight" shows former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter golfing in the Hamptons with Devon Archer, who served on the board of the Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma Holdings with Hunter. Earlier this month, Joe Biden told Fox News in Iowa that he never discussed his son’s foreign business dealings with him. “I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Biden said, pointing the finger at President Trump. “I know Trump deserves to be investigated. He is violating every basic norm of a president. You should be asking him why is he on the phone with a foreign leader, trying to intimidate a foreign leader. You should be looking at Trump.”

Hunter Biden told the New Yorker previously that he and his father had spoken “just once” about his work in Ukraine. A source told Fox News the photo was taken in August 2014. News reports at the time indicated the vice president was in the Hamptons. Hunter Biden and Archer joined the Burisma Holdings board in April 2014. Click here for more on our top story.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was among the administration officials who listened in on the July 25 phone call between President Trump and Ukraine’s president, a senior State Department official told the Wall Street Journal. The report would appear to support Trump personal attorney Rudy Giuliani's claims on CBS News' "Face the Nation" on Sunday that Pompeo was aware of his efforts to encourage Ukraine’s government to investigate the Bidens. Over the weekend, the Democratic chairmen of three House committees subpoenaed Pompeo for documents related to Ukraine they said were critical to their probe.

Our worst nightmare has come true, Biden plays golf.

So this proves what, exactly?  Unless there is a video with sound, this pic says nothing other than these guys played golf that day.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Arturo said:

So this proves what, exactly?  Unless there is a video with sound, this pic says nothing other than these guys played golf that day.

Don't you find it hard to believe that a father would go out with his son on a golf outing, with a former member of the board of the company your son works for,  and NOTHING about the company and \ or your son's position was discussed?  

I'm not saying anything concerning was discussed,  but to assume nothing was,,,,, well,   like Maxwell Smart,  he is asking 'would you believe',,,

Either way, if this golf event was done while Joe was V.P.  this is a conflict of interest and Joe should have played tennis instead.

• Haha 1

To me, the funny thing about all this is that Donald Trump and his minions have been working overtime to get intel to “prove” Joe Biden has done something corrupt re. his son and Ukraine, a theory that has already been debunked!

Yes, the same Donald Trump and his Administration who have the most corrupt Administration in the history of the US presidency!  Whose children are in on the corruption!  AND he is pressuring Ukraine and other governments to help him “prove” that his campaign did not collude  with Russia, and that Russia was not behind the 2016 meddling of our election.    

While he seems to have gotten away with this linkage to Russia and 2016, it seems that the pressuring and extortion of Ukraine for the Biden “dirt”, to benefit his 2020 campaign, could unravel his presidency.  

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Arturo said:

To me, the funny thing about all this is that Donald Trump and his minions have been working overtime to get intel to “prove” Joe Biden has done something corrupt re. his son and Ukraine, a theory that has already been debunked!

Yes, the same Donald Trump and his Administration who have the most corrupt Administration in the history of the US presidency!  Whose children are in on the corruption!  AND he is pressuring Ukraine and other governments to help him “prove” that his campaign did not collude  with Russia, and that Russia was not behind the 2016 meddling of our election.    

While he seems to have gotten away with this linkage to Russia and 2016, it seems that the pressuring and extortion of Ukraine for the Biden “dirt”, to benefit his 2020 campaign, could unravel his presidency.  

After 3 years the only person I could find who did not vote for Hillary because of the Russians.

image.png.bdecf068a14ce18ee408780cc09b5fda.png

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Deflection used once again.    Hopefully this time if blows up on the clown's face!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Don't you find it hard to believe that a father would go out with his son on a golf outing, with a former member of the board of the company your son works for,  and NOTHING about the company and \ or your son's position was discussed?  

I'm not saying anything concerning was discussed,  but to assume nothing was,,,,, well,   like Maxwell Smart,  he is asking 'would you believe',,,

Either way, if this golf event was done while Joe was V.P.  this is a conflict of interest and Joe should have played tennis instead.

I imagine that if it was a photo of Trump with oligarchs the reaction might be a bit different.

4 hours ago, Gershwin fan said:

I imagine that if it was a photo of Trump with oligarchs the reaction might be a bit different.

Not mine,  but yea for many with TDS,  yes.

• Confused 1

the divine all-knowing barack Obama of course had absolutely no idea that his vice president's son was on an advisory board in Ukraine or that it was a conflict of interest.

:D

Image result for saint barack

Donald Trump's corruption and disrespect of the law and constitutional conventions may well result in he becoming the third President in history to be impeached.

Meanwhile the trump followers, desperately repeating their Master's drum beat, still pursue the line that Biden is corrupt, Biden is corrupt, Biden is corrupt . . .

The fact that they have no proof won't prevent Fox News and other right wing sources from continuing to throw out implications and smears. This photograph only proves that Biden and his son played golf with a board member of a Ukrainian gas company of which the son was a board member, as well. So what? Ya gotta do better than that to make a case.

• Like 2

by the time an impeachment trial ever occurs in the senate the people will be so sick of the constant daily anti-trump drumbeat from the msm that many of them who would today support a conviction in the senate and removal will by late next year be cheering for Trump.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

by the time an impeachment trial ever occurs in the senate the people will be so sick of the constant daily anti-trump drumbeat from the msm that many of them who would today support a conviction in the senate and removal will by late next year be cheering for Trump.

You hope.

Latest polls are showing that more independents and even Republicans think Trump should be impeached AND removed from office.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Arturo said:

I simply replied to Sepiatone's question regarding the photo and added no further comment just the link. There was no mention of a video with sound.

Biden said he never talked to any Ukrainians, and here he is playing golf with them. He is an obvious liar when it comes to this topic, because his son became wealthy even though he knew nothing about energy policy and was appointed to the board of their gas company. The four big smiles says it all.😀😀😀😀

7 hours ago, MovieMadness said:

Biden said he never talked to any Ukrainians, and here he is playing golf with them. He is an obvious liar when it comes to this topic, because his son became wealthy even though he knew nothing about energy policy and was appointed to the board of their gas company. The four big smiles says it all.😀😀😀😀

That's the best you got? So where the "corruption?"

Strange how you never mention Trump's lying. Sometimes I almost think you're partisan.

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, hamradio said:

I simply replied to Sepiatone's question regarding the photo and added no further comment just the link. There was no mention of a video with sound.

The post where you quote me was quoting the original post. 

32 minutes ago, TomJH said:

That's the best you got? So where the "corruption?"

Strange how you never mention Trump's lying. Sometimes I almost think you're partisan.

Donald Trump regularly plays golf with foreign entities as well as business partners.  Who knows what secrets and shady deals are being discussed by the most criminally corrupt president in our history?!?  Maybe the fact that Trump does this means the Biden has to have done it also.  Shheeessh!

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, TomJH said:

You hope.

Latest polls are showing that more independents and even Republicans think Trump should be impeached AND removed from office.

You need to be worried about Canada and your racist leader in blackface.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, MovieMadness said:

You need to be worried about Canada and your racist leader in blackface.

Canada doesn't have a racist leader. The United States does or, at the very least, one who enables racists.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

As a former caddy I don't find it hard to believe at all.  They're usually too busy bragging about how much they make, or sexual liaisons or what they shot on the previous hole. And even if they did discuss Biden's son's position, it doesn't prove any corruption took place at any time.  Biden using his political position as leverage to help his kid get a job isn't illegal.  Hell, even I got my job at GM because my Dad "bribed" a foreman he knew with a 5th of Scotch.  I suppose that makes both my Dad and the foreman corrupt, eh?  As long as Biden didn't promise any federal tax dollars or other U.S. taxpayer incentives I fail to see where any "corruption" took place. 

Sepiatone

• Like 2