Sign in to follow this  
David Guercio

Disney Plus

7 posts in this topic

I need help.  On the Disney Plus website.  I was checking things out and I clicked on sign up now.  Because I thought there was going to be a form you had to fill out.  I assume there is.  Is there a form to fill out.  I was just going to check it out.  I wasn’t going to sign up yet.  So is everything alright?

11 minutes ago, David Guercio said:

I need help.  On the Disney Plus website.  I was checking things out and I clicked on sign up now.  Because I thought there was going to be a form you had to fill out.  I assume there is.  Is there a form to fill out.  I was just going to check it out.  I wasn’t going to sign up yet.  So is everything alright?

You should probably ask whomever is listed as the contact for DisneyPlus.

This message board is not meant to be the end all be all of all things entertainment-related. 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, David Guercio said:

I need help.

(You take this one, people...I'm not going to touch it.  😅 )

On the Disney Plus website.  I was checking things out and I clicked on sign up now.  Because I thought there was going to be a form you had to fill out.  I assume there is.  Is there a form to fill out.  I was just going to check it out.  I wasn’t going to sign up yet.  So is everything alright?

Well, since it doesn't officially open until November, they're taking pre-orders.

But just think--The (almost) entire Disney catalogue, on demand!  Now you'll be so busy watching, you'll NEVER HAVE TO ASK TCM TO SHOW DISNEY NIGHTS AGAIN!  Gee, it's going to be quiet around here...

(And they've got the non-Sony Muppet movies, too!  And DuckTales!)

1 hour ago, EricJ said:

Well, since it doesn't officially open until November, they're taking pre-orders.

But just think--The (almost) entire Disney catalogue, on demand!  Now you'll be so busy watching, you'll NEVER HAVE TO ASK TCM TO SHOW DISNEY NIGHTS AGAIN!  Gee, it's going to be quiet around here...

(And they've got the non-Sony Muppet movies, too!  And DuckTales!)

As lovely as that sounds, I think I would rather take cyanide instead. :lol:

• Haha 1

I'm not that melodramatic.  For something like that I'd make a huge( or several) stack of pancakes so all that syrup wouldn't go to waste!  ;) 

Sepiatone

3 minutes ago, Sepiatone said:

I'm not that melodramatic.  For something like that I'd make a huge( or several) stack of pancakes so all that syrup wouldn't go to waste!  ;) 

Sepiatone

I might enjoy this if I could be 5 years-old again for the weekend. But adults who do not have children or I should say small children why would they be interested in this crap anyway?-- Arrested Development?

Nostalgia factor.  A nice diversion when one might have had their fill of darkness or violence. They are nice to go over again once in a while, but a steady diet might be a bit much.  and besides, I think it's more of how you deal with current reality that determines your level of maturity, and not your willingness to live and behave in a way that other feel you should at any given age.

I went through this kind of stupid sh!t when others at my workplace ('bout 30 years ago) discovered me eating a PB&J sandwich for lunch.  ALL trying to tell me what a man my age SHOULD be having for lunch!  :wacko:  Do you like Disney movies?  Then , WATCH them.  DON'T like Disney movies, then DON'T watch them, but leave the rest of us to have our fun. ;) 

Sepiatone

• Like 1