paatty

WATCH TCM app on ROKU TV

8 posts in this topic

When I try to watch movies on my Roku TV on the WatchTCM app, I get a screen that says “We apologize for the inconvenience, but the requested title is not available at this time. Please select a different title.”  I’ve now selected 6 movies & I get this screen after I try to play them. Why is this happening ?  Is it Roku or WatchTCM?  Thanx.

I have been having the same problem intermittently over the past few days. I have had the same issue when trying to watch the live feeds. I use Roku but I suspect that it’s a problem with the app.

I can confirm that no movie that I try to play on the TCM app on Roku works at the moment. Also did not work yesterday. Let’s hope they can fix soon. 

Same here, does not work with ROKU, but also does not work with Android Tablets. Only thing it does work with now is Windows PC

Oh boy I’m so glad I’m not the only one w/the problem but I’m sorry y’all are having it too.  I tried to leave a comment at TCM customer service & also ROKU.  Not holding my breath for any answer. All the movies I tried to select on my ROKU would play on my iPad. So it’s a mystery. IF I get a response, I’ll pass it on. 

Looks like someone pays attention to the message boards. All works now with ROKU, as well as Android Tablets.

Good show TCM!