Sign in to follow this  
TopBilled

Missing our friend Ray

8 posts in this topic

I see Ray hasn't visited the site since August 21. Hope everything is all right with him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, TopBilled said:

I see Ray hasn't visited the site since August 21. Hope everything is all right with him. 

I hope so too

• Like 3

Yeah, it's concerning because he's been such an enthusiastic and frequent poster. He mentioned his writing so it's possible he's focusing on that. I hope it's something like that and not the back-of-mind reason which would also explain it. Thanks, TB, for mentioning this. I miss that Troy Donahue avatar.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DougieB said:

Yeah, it's concerning because he's been such an enthusiastic and frequent poster. He mentioned his writing so it's possible he's focusing on that. I hope it's something like that and not the back-of-mind reason which would also explain it. Thanks, TB, for mentioning this. I miss that Troy Donahue avatar.

I have his email and I did email him about two or three weeks ago and nothing. Usually I would get a reply from him in a day or two. I know he had some health problems a year ago. But he also goes to visit a favorite niece who lives out of state. I would imagine he'd still have internet access at her place. Guess we'll have to wait and see if he turns up...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, TopBilled said:

I have his email and I did email him about two or three weeks ago and nothing. Usually I would get a reply from him in a day or two. I know he had some health problems a year ago. But he also goes to visit a favorite niece who lives out of state. I would imagine he'd still have internet access at her place. Guess we'll have to wait and see if he turns up...

Thanks, TB. That's somewhat reassuring, though it seems as though there's still reason to worry. I'm glad you were able to do some follow-up and I know you'll notify us if you hear anything. Hope you're hanging in, Ray. A few years back joe filmone went missing suddenly as well, though I thought then that he may have just gotten sick of the drama on the Boards. I don't feel that way about Ray: I think he loved (loves) it here. Come back, Ray!

• Like 2

Best wishes to Ray, in case he can see this but can't post. Hope all is well, and that he returns soon.

• Like 3