Sign in to follow this  
JackFavell

Our Favorite Brunettes

1,846 posts in this topic

You and JackaaaaayF. are posting some great pictures of brunettes. I just saw Debra Paget opposite Jean Peters in "ANNE OF THE INDIES." Yeah, that's in the works. But first...

I think her almond shaped eyes lends an exotic look to the beautiful Debra Paget.

Maven, thank you for your support! It's nice to know someone is looking. Let me know if you have any more brunettes in mind....

April, I am thrilled, THRILLED with your photos! Thank goodness you have chimed in, because I cannot possibly keep this up. I had no idea how much work goes into making a gallery thread. Anyway, thanks, and please feel free to post any time you want.

SamSpade- I will try to find some photos of Katy and Nancy. I have a few of Katy already, but I am too tuckered out to post them this evening.

Again, Miss G, a big

h1. THANKS!

By the way, my hubby just looked at the pictures of Joanna Dru, and he says I look nothing like her. Ha! SO much for being able to judge your own looks. Hee hee. :D

> {quote:title=JackFavell wrote:}{quote}

> By the way, my hubby just looked at the pictures of Joanna Dru, and he says I look nothing like her. Ha! SO much for being able to judge your own looks. Hee hee. :D

Ha! So...does he have any other actress in mind that he thinks you resemble?

He told me the other night that I looked like Natalie Wood while we were watching KGF. I think that is highly flattering... and maybe a bit of an exaggeration. He said Sandra Bullock too. I really can't see it myself.

> Well, maybe he is just so in love with me he sees me as Natalie Wood! Like in The Enchanted Cottage..... :)

Rubbish, Nat!

(click to enlarge)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

;) (All good things start blonde)

Tomorrow is Forever

WOW! Yeah, _that_ , I am not! Those are just beautiful, Goddess! The one in the swimsuit really makes me realize that there is no way I could look like her.

Well, it's been swell, but I cannot stay up any longer. I have to get some sleep tonight, and I don't want to have any nightmares. :):):)

> Buona Serra, Mrs. Ryan... or is it Sinatra?

Ryan-Sinatra-Doniphon-Cooper. I like my hyphens. :)

nancyX9.jpg

As Ralph Kramden would say, "Hubba...hubba...hubba.." Is that a figure, or what? (Does anyone ever say figure anymore?) I hope you don't mind if a mangy ole pirate drops in to peer at the brunettes once in a while...or is he leering? Nah, there's some respectful admiration in there somewhere (I think). Actually, Nancy Kwan is absolutely stunning in this picture. I keep thinking of the way she would say, cutely, "Oh, for heaven sake," in The World of Suzie Wong. Great pictures of Nancy Kwan. laffite

>

> As Ralph Kramden would say, "Hubba...hubba...hubba.." Is that a figure, or what? (Does anyone ever say figure anymore?) I hope you don't mind if a mangy ole pirate drops in to peer at the brunettes once in a while...or is he leering? Nah, there's some respectful admiration in there somewhere (I think). Actually, Nancy Kwan is absolutely stunning in this picture. I keep thinking of the way she would say, cutely, "Oh, for heaven sake," in The World of Suzie Wong. Great pictures of Nancy Kwan. laffite

:D Glad you enjoyed them, lafitte. I think she's a doll; love her in The World of Suzie Wong.

Nancy Kwan is gorgeous. Nice fotos. I believe she was also featured in the recent TCM aired documentary on Asians in Films. She's gorgeous!!

But Joan Chen...now there's a heart-breaker!!

Hiya MsFavell...

I recently watched a movie the other day w/ a LOVELY actress I had not seen before (or at least could not recall) and then as I was thinking of your thread and also about that movie, I decided to look her up. (hope this is not a repeat. you all have so many faces in here now, she may have already been posted, so excuse if I am duplicating)

Elizabeth Allen (once married to our beloved Bobby... I hear their DAUGHTER turned out to be a REAL live witch.. HA!) :-)

3839722070_898b700e95.jpg

mr-x.jpg

(and PS... obviously not the same Elizabeth Allen as in Donovan's Reef... yet another lovely brunette)

I don't remember having seen Elizabeth Allen photos before in the forums, thank you for posting those. She had very beautiful eyes.

Probably goes without saying I've known her daughter almost as long as I can remember...