Sign in to follow this  
TripleHHH

Those so-called OOP MGM Midnite movies - you can still get them

9 posts in this topic

I was doing to shopping around over the past week and went to Oldies.com & found they had a whole bunch of MGM Midnite movies from Planet of the Vampires , The Oblong Box/Scream and Scream Again, Cry of the Banshee, the Vampire Lovers, among several supposedly OOP Out of print titles a- for a great low price, some 5.00, some 8.00

For those who missed getting some this was a great opportunity , so I thought Id share

http://www.oldies.com/search/keywords.cfm?results=keywords&q=planetofthe+vampires&x=0&y=0

Yeah but Oldies themselves are selling their own stock..

Amazon has the marketplace sellers carrying them new and used...

I picked up Planet of the Vampires from Oldies.com and had no problems..they send a HUGE paper catalog with it...

Believe it, or not, I actually found some Midnite Movies at Wal-Mart, in the $5.00 bin of all places!

I bought THE LAND THAT TIME FORGOT/THE PEOPLE THAT TIME FORGOT and the STRANGE INVADERS/INVADERS FROM MARS (remake), double features. The former I planned on buying from OLDIES, the latter, I only owned the single disc version of STRANGE INVADERS, I also planned on buying from OLDIES. What an incredible find! Do all of you know about the ongoing plight of the Midnight Movies? If you don't, check out this link: http://www.dvddrive-in.com/reviews/i-m/midnitecampaign09.htm

Edited by: SWF on Nov 17, 2009 6:35 PM

Edited by: SWF on Nov 17, 2009 6:36 PM

Sorry to all for the silly question, but could someone tell me what's the title of a film involving a killer with the head of a turkey?