Sign in to follow this  
judygarland4liz

HOWDY DO YA'LL!!!

10 posts in this topic

GREETINGS CLASSIC MOVIE FANS!!!! i am not so new to TCM,but am new to finally being able to post here! (aol $ucks btw) but yeah....i'm liz....a huuuuuge huuuuuuuge huuuuuuuge huuuuuuge Judy Garland fan x 10946789029!!! hope there are more out there...well,i know there are but yeah....cant wait to become more active in all this posting stuff. ok,ciao ciao darlings! hehe,i am way excited to be here! eee! ~~~~LIZ

P.S. this place needs to look alive!!!!

hey liz! im am also a very big judy fan. im kinda suprised that there arent a lot of posts for her....o well! have u ever been to imdb.com or jgdb.com. there r some good fourms on there all about judy.

eh,jgdb hasn't had anything new in forever so i stopped going there a while back. her best site is www.thejudyroom.com. i do go to IMDB too though. yeah,i am also surprised there aren't a lot of posts concerning her as well. hope to talk again soon. take care :) ---LIZ

Hey,Liz. I too am a *huuuuuuuge* Judy fan, but unfortunately you beat me by 1,000.

Hope to talk to you soon!

~Jamie

jposkitt@bridgew.edu

Hi- I'm also a big Judy fan. She was so beautiful & talented. I watch her whenever TCM lets me! I love listening to her sing!

I do agree also, Luv the Judy she was so talented and gifted, I always wished I could sing like her. It's too bad what happened to her.

I'm new to here also, so just posting around. They should have a judy weekend playing of course

Wizard of oz

Easter Parade

The Love finds andy hardy movies

In the good old summertime

I wish that I had been alive when judy was in her prime. I know she had special relationships with fans and I would have tried to save her. I know that sounds ridiculous but I have read so many of her biographies and watched so many of her films, including the non-musicals and I think that she was a very lonely person. So lonely in fact that she allowed people to use her just so she wouldn't be alone. It was her so called friends and managers and husbands that caused her death. When I watch her I feel amazed, awed, happy, envious, sad and pity for her. She will be in my mind and heart forever.

When I think of her I am kind of speechless. So much talent, so much spirit and life. She was a true mythical Phoenix rising from the ashes time and time again.

drummerof

Judy Garland was one of the most exciting entertainers to watch. She made you feel like you could get up, and start singing like her. Never saw so much energy, come out of anybody. She was great. The song she sang in, A star is born, the man that got away. Awesome!

There's a reason we all love Judy. Quite simply, she was THE greatest entertainer of all time!

She could do it all. There will NEVER be any performer to replace her!

I agree, "The Man That Got Away" has always been my absolute favorite. She could make you feel her feelings when she sang. Her "Born in a Trunk" routine has always reduced me to tears.

drummerof