Sign in to follow this  
crazyforstanwyck

line-up

2 posts in this topic

I would like to know the complete line-up of movies to be shown. Is there a list or schedule available? I would hope that has been decided by now. Before buying a pass I'd like to know not only what movies will be shown but how many opportunities there will be to see each one. I'm concerned that if one doesn't have an elite pass that it may be impossible to get into the movie of one's choice and that by the time that you are shut out of one theater it may be too late too get into another venue. I would like to know how many elite passes have been sold.

crazyforstanwyck,

We?re as excited as you are to see what our programmers come up with. We have announced many films with more titles and special guests to be announced over the coming weeks. A date and time schedule will be released very soon.

There will be some films, but not all, that will have repeat screenings and we are doing our best to create a program that will give passholders a variety of options at any given time. Also, we made sure all of our venues are within a short two block walk of each other so that attendees can easily move between venues.

Given the exclusive benefits of the ?Spotlight? pass the number TCM issued was limited. The number of Essential and Classic passes far exceeds that of the Spotlight pass, though given the current pass sales rate we encourage those desiring a pass not to wait to make their purchase.

We hope to see you in Hollywood next month.

TCMFF