Sign in to follow this  
lzcutter

[b]Voting Thread for the 15th Program Challenge[/b]

106 posts in this topic

*Congrats Movieman!* That was a great challenge and in the end everybody was winners. I hope (in fact, sure) that TCM will take some of these great ideas and broadcast them in the future.

I have no doubt that the next challenge will be a lot of fun. Thanks lz on hosting a great challenge!

Thanks to everyone for your warm congratulations. I have a high level to keep up on the next one. Everyone can help keep me straight.

Frankly, I thought "Audrey" was going to win as well. More reasons to be surprised.

Congratulations, Movieman!!!!

And congrats and much appreciation to all participants who put so much time and effort into creating such awesome schedules! I hope to see them all sometime on TCM!

Congratulations and thank you lzcutter for making such a wonderful challenge. It must be much hard work to put it all together. The quality of the schedules reflects on the challenge creator. They were all amazing entries.

Thank you filmlover for making the posters. They are as nice as I find in stores. The pictures you choose for mine and Capuchin's are very special.

Thank you all who voted. -Even if you did not vote for me.- Everyone work very hard on their schedule. It is nice to see so many people take an interest.

Most special: Congratulations to Movieman1957! I knew your schedule is very good. I am sorry I could not see how wonderful it is: there were many movies I do not know.

I look forward to the next contest.

(Sorry to come back into this so late, but life is what happens when you're making other plans.)

Congratulations Movieman! The voting was close, but you had a fair win with a great schedule.

Thanks again to lzcutter for running a great challenge.

And thanks for the three who voted for me, although only one was willing to go public.

I have to wonder if any of the TCM staff votes on these challenges. Obviously they'd vote by private message, and they wouldn't want their participation known, so it would be violating a confidence for anyone to say whether they vote even if they don't say who they voted for . . . hmmm . . . I guess I'll just have to keep wondering.