MissGoddess

Off Topic: Favorite Classic TV Shows?

1,074 posts in this topic

Hey, Mrs. D!

 

Ah, the memories, the memories!

 

My stalwarts: Bewitched, The Prisoner, The Avengers, The Honeymooners, Car 54, Where Are You?, The Phil Silvers Show, Perry Mason, The Outer Limits, The Twilight Zone, Thriller, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, The Wonderful World of Disney, Rocky and Bullwinkle, The Man From Uncle. (The Girl From Uncle was just stupid to me)

 

Second Tier: I enjoyed The Dick Van Dyke Show (of course my favorite eppy was with the walnuts) The Mary Tyler Moore Show, and Rhoda.

I watched The Patty Duke Show if nothing else was on. I wasn't into westerns but dug The Wild, Wild West because it had quaint 19th century spy gadgetry, and Ross Martin was a wiz at different characters.

 

I was never a big sci-fi fan, more into the supernatural, and I don't think I ever saw an episode of Star Trek!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

> Yes. This is a terrific "Doberman" episode:

>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzCHFoUx3Fo

>

 

That was cute. Who was the Amazon? Julie Newmar?

 

I still can't believe you like a military comedy.

 

> What?! You?! You'll hate it.

>

 

We shall see.

 

> It's psychological at its best.

>

 

I like it, but it didn't really stimulate me as much as other episodes did.

 

> I used to watch Buck Rogers when I was kid. I liked Erin. The X-Files is a mix of sci-fi and horror. It's the horror I like.

>

 

I liked the little robot, too.

 

> :D The villains were fantastic and Adam West kills me.

 

Why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, Duchess!

 

> My stalwarts: Bewitched, The Prisoner, The Avengers, The Honeymooners, Car 54, Where Are You?, The Phil Silvers Show, Perry Mason, The Outer Limits, The Twilight Zone, Thriller, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, The Wonderful World of Disney, Rocky and Bullwinkle, The Man From Uncle. (The Girl From Uncle was just stupid to me)

>

 

The only ones I have not seen are "The Prisoner", "Thriller" and "Car 54, Where Are You?" The latter one had Paul Douglas, right? I'd love to see it. I just added "Highway Patrol" with Brod Crawford to my rental queue; never saw that one, either.

 

I agree about "The Girl From Uncle", though I did like some of Stefanie's outfits.

 

I see "The Prisoner" is on DVD now, too, so maybe I will check it out. I've heard very good things about it.

 

> Second Tier: I enjoyed The Dick Van Dyke Show (of course my favorite eppy was with the walnuts) The Mary Tyler Moore Show, and Rhoda.

> I watched The Patty Duke Show if nothing else was on. I wasn't into westerns but dug The Wild, Wild West because it had quaint 19th century spy gadgetry, and Ross Martin was a wiz at different characters.

>

 

I've seen Patty's show, but wasn't that into it. A little too bland. I watched "Wild, Wild West" a lot, too.

 

2183_1014330738.jpg

 

> I was never a big sci-fi fan, more into the supernatural, and I don't think I ever saw an episode of Star Trek!

 

I've never seen a full epi of Star Trek, either. I think I did used to watch "Battlestar Gallactica" on occasion, but I don't remember anything about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was cute. Who was the Amazon? Julie Newmar?

 

Uh-huh. It was Catwoman. :)

 

I still can't believe you like a military comedy.

 

It's about a lazy shyster! How could I not love it? I'm pretty much Bilko minus the charm.

 

I like it, but it didn't really stimulate me as much as other episodes did.

 

You're too snippy for stimulation. :P

 

I liked the little robot, too.

 

Ah, yes, Twiki. "Beedy-beedy-beedy."

 

The villains were fantastic and Adam West kills me.

 

Why?

 

The villains are acted with such passion and verve, and by really good performers. It's amusing to see the fun they are having. And then Adam West's delivery is priceless. Slow and pensive then quick to leap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bronxie - Ilya or Napoleon? Don't tell me. I already know. Jim or Artie? Don't tell me.....

 

Frank - Joel or Mike?

 

I loved *the Avengers* - Emma Peel, most definitely. *The Prisoner* made me fear big bubbles.

 

Favorite *X Files* episode: *Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose* - guest starring Peter Boyle

 

The Girl from Uncle was lame and so was Batgirl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Other favorite shows -

 

"Laugh-In."

"The Odd Couple."

"The Rockford Files."

 

I have been laughing through "Burns and Allen" and Jack Benny on Netflix. (I'm not quite that old.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frank - Joel or Mike?

 

Mike

 

Favorite X Files episode: Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose - guest starring Peter Boyle

 

Very nice!

 

The Girl from Uncle was lame and so was Batgirl

 

Awwwwwwww, poor Batgirl! She's a cutie. The episodes weren't good, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

>

> "Laugh-In."

 

I've only seen clips from this show. Goldie was adorable.

 

> "The Odd Couple."

 

Yes! I love this one, too. It's terribly funny. The casting to me is just as good as the movie was, only I like Jack Klugman a heck of a lot more than Walter Matthau.

 

 

> "The Rockford Files."

>

 

I like that one, and it was a favorite of my Mom's as well. I should get her a season on DVD.

 

> I have been laughing through "Burns and Allen" and Jack Benny on Netflix. (I'm not quite that old.)

 

I LOVE both of those, they are truly classic. My first exposure to Jack Benny's show was this:

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVsgZc8ER8Y

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh although the *X-Files* is not exactly classic TV I love that show too. I think that was my first TV obsession. Not sure what my favorite episode is (because there are so many good ones) but I definitely prefer the stand alone MOTW episodes to the mytharc ones.

 

I also need to see more *Hitchcock Presents* episodes. When I was a kid they came on Nick at Nite but I was sort of too young to appreciate them (they scared me a bit). A lot of the episodes are freely available on IMDB so I think I am going to have to check some out. Anyone have any must see recommendations?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My favorite seasons for Hitch (so far) are one and three, most of the shows are terrific. I love the very first one, "Revenge", with Vera Miles and in Season Three, "The Glass Eye" with Jessica Tandy. Season Three also has "Lamb to the Slaughter", which is really good and highly rated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

> The only ones I have not seen are "The Prisoner", "Thriller" and "Car 54, Where Are You?" The latter one had Paul Douglas, right? I'd love to see it. I just added "Highway Patrol" with Brod Crawford to my rental queue; never saw that one, either.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Even when The Prisoner aired, in 1966, everyone just knew it had ALREADY achieved cult status! This was Patrick McGoohan's brainchild and labor of love. I wanted to escape "The Village" so badly!

Every episode had him trying to figure out just where he was, and then how to get OUT of there, but....

 

Car 54, Where Are You came from the same menschy New York Nat Hiken team responsible for Sgt. Bilko, and was an ode to the Bronx!

No Paul Douglas (I don't think he ever did a t.v. show, except maybe a guest appearance perhaps) but Joe E. Ross and Fred Gwynne (later to become Herman Munster)

 

Thriller -- this was introduced by Boris Karloff, who'd always say, "As sure as my name is Boris Karloff, this is.....a thriller!" and then creepy music would play and you'd see this geometric line pattern. Some very eerie, solid stories.

 

 

> I agree about "The Girl From Uncle", though I did like some of Stefanie's outfits.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah, for me Stephanie was like Marlo in THAT GIRL (which I also liked, but not passionately however) -- they were like big dolls with these neat wardrobes.

>

> I see "The Prisoner" is on DVD now, too, so maybe I will check it out. I've heard very good things about it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Definitely check it out!

 

 

 

> I've seen Patty's show, but wasn't that into it. A little too bland. I watched "Wild, Wild West" a lot, too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There was another show about cousins -- one was British, but I can't remember the name of this.

>

> p

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ross was so scary in EXPERIMENT IN TERROR.

 

> I've never seen a full epi of Star Trek, either. I think I did used to watch "Battlestar Gallactica" on occasion, but I don't remember anything about it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I never saw BG or any other in that genre. I think I did catch that "Tribble" episode of ST, though, and remember thinking that Leonard Nimoy was hot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I LOVE Burns and Allen and Jack Benny! Burns and Allen is one that I haven't seen all the episodes, but every one I have seen is great. Same with Benny. There is a Burns and Allen they showed one time where someone actually walks around one of the walls in the home by accident, and they all start cracking up. It's amazingly funny and they ad lib, because it was live.

 

MissG - you're a woman after my own heart - I love that cartoon!

 

Kino kima- I love the more funny X Files eps, and I especially love any eps with the three tech guys - they crack me up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

> {quote:title=JackFavell wrote:}{quote}

> Bronxie - Ilya or Napoleon? Don't tell me. I already know. Jim or Artie? Don't tell me.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ilya! But you know what? Over the years I've switched to Nappy.

 

Jim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

> {quote:title=Bronxgirl48 wrote:}{quote}

>

> Ilya! But you know what? Over the years I've switched to Nappy.

 

No!

 

 

> Jim.

 

What???????

 

I had you pegged wrong. I'm an Artie girl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

> {quote:title=Bronxgirl48 wrote:}{quote}

> The unforgettable opening to The Prisoner:

>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14eUKogPF7s

 

That looks pretty cool...I have never seen anything of this show, so I don't really know the premise. I just added it to my Netflix queue!

 

Have you ever seen any of McGoohan's "Danger Man"? I liked that one! And the music is whacky sixties cool:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also watched Dr. Kildare (remember the one with Yvette Mimieux, "Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright?" She's got some sort of facial nerve problem, but she's foolhardy and likes to go surfing...)

 

Then there was Medical Center with I think Robert Conrad. I also watched Ben Casey sometimes. "Man, Woman, Birth, Death, Infinity!"

 

And The 11th Hour with Wendell Corey as a judge I think; he had a sidekick whose face I'm seeing but not the name...The Defenders with E.G. Marshall was pretty good. And I believe George C. Scott played a lawyer on a show, East Side, West Side, but maybe I'm confusing that with a film he made.

 

But three I left out, all interestingly involving school and teachers -- Mr. Novak (I had such a crush on James Franciscus), Room 222 (I never liked Karen Valentine, though) and my favorite of them all, Welcome Back, Kotter!

 

Edited by: Bronxgirl48 on Mar 24, 2010 10:12 PM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

> {quote:title=MissGoddess wrote:}{quote}

> > {quote:title=Bronxgirl48 wrote:}{quote}

> > The unforgettable opening to The Prisoner:

> >

> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14eUKogPF7s

>

> That looks pretty cool...I have never seen anything of this show, so I don't really know the premise. I just added it to my Netflix queue!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's definitely intriguing. McGoohan had a tendency to overact but that just made it more enjoyable as far as I was concerned.

>

> Have you ever seen any of McGoohan's "Danger Man"? I liked that one! And the music is whacky sixties cool:

>

>

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh, yeah, I loved that one, too! Also known as Secret Agent (complete with the song)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

> {quote:title=Bronxgirl48 wrote:}{quote}

> I also watched Dr. Kildare (remember the one with Yvette Mimieux, "Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright?" She's got some sort of facial nerve problem, but she's foolhardy and likes to go surfing...)

>

 

I love Yvette Mimieux, she's so pretty like a delicate doll. That's one of my favorite poems. I never saw "Dr Kildare", either. So is that why they made that movie together, Joy In the Morning, to capitalize on their pairing in the TV show? Or vice-versa.

 

> Then there was Medical Center with I think Robert Conrad. I also watched Ben Casey sometimes. "Man, Woman, Birth, Death, Infinity!"

>

 

S_BenCasey4.jpg

 

I've never seen any of those shows. I only know Conrad from "Wild, Wild West". I'm curious about "Ben Casey", I've heard so much about it. How about this hospital show, this is one I recently discovered and like:

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6LUMnuR0P4

 

Now am I wrong, or was there a show about a nurse starring Dihann Caroll?

 

> And The 11th Hour with Wendell Corey as a judge I think; he had a sidekick whose face I'm seeing but not the name...The Defenders with E.G. Marshall was pretty good. And I believe George C. Scott played a lawyer on a show, East Side, West Side, but maybe I'm confusing that with a film he made.

>

 

Gosh, I never heard of these! East Side, West Side, is the Van Heflin/Barbara Stanwyck/James Mason/Ava Gardner soaper about the lusty versus the musty.

 

 

> But three I left out, all interestingly involving school and teachers -- Mr. Novak (I had such a crush on James Franciscus), Room 222 (I never liked Karen Valentine, though) and my favorite of them all, Welcome Back, Kotter!

>

 

WBK is the only one of those I've seen or even heard of!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

> {quote:title=JackFavell wrote:}{quote}

> > {quote:title=Bronxgirl48 wrote:}{quote}

> >

> > Ilya! But you know what? Over the years I've switched to Nappy.

>

> No!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's true....something about Ilya started bothering me -- he was like some blonde puppy dog, all too obviously set up to appeal to us young girls, and I began to actually RESENT him. Then I started falling for the more elusive "cool" charms of Robert Vaughn.

>

>

> > Jim.

>

> What???????

>

> I had you pegged wrong. I'm an Artie girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nah, Artie was made for fun, but Jim was made for......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

> It's true....something about Ilya started bothering me -- he was like some blonde puppy dog, all too obviously set up to appeal to us young girls, and I began to actually RESENT him. Then I started falling for the more elusive "cool" charms of Robert Vaughn.

 

Gosh, I haven't seen it since I was little...maybe I should go back and check it out... I thought it was the other way around... that Ilya was the shy retiring one, and Nappy was the cool chick magnet. I was pretty young when I watched it.

 

Do you remember It Takes a Thief? Robert Wagner back when? I liked that show a lot as a kid. Another one I haven't seen since. I liked the Fred Astaire ones.

 

>

> Nah, Artie was made for fun, but Jim was made for......

 

busting his pants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

> {quote:title=MissGoddess wrote:}{quote}

> > {quote:title=Bronxgirl48 wrote:}{quote}

> > I also watched Dr. Kildare (remember the one with Yvette Mimieux, "Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright?" She's got some sort of facial nerve problem, but she's foolhardy and likes to go surfing...)

> >

>

> I love Yvette Mimieux, she's so pretty like a delicate doll. That's one of my favorite poems. I never saw "Dr Kildare", either. So is that why they made that movie together, Joy In the Morning, to capitalize on their pairing in the TV show? Or vice-versa.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I could be wrong, as I frequently am, but I think the good doctor was attracted to Yvette's character (who wouldn't be of course!) Probably the movie came afterwards.

>

> > Then there was Medical Center with I think Robert Conrad. I also watched Ben Casey sometimes. "Man, Woman, Birth, Death, Infinity!"

> >

>

> S_BenCasey4.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Vince Edwards was a hunk, but of course too hairy for me. And he scowled all the time.

>

> I've never seen any of those shows. I only know Conrad from "Wild, Wild West". I'm curious about "Ben Casey", I've heard so much about it. How about this hospital show, this is one I recently discovered and like:

>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6LUMnuR0P4

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh my gosh -- I've heard of that one with Richard, but never saw it! Very cool now!

>

> Now am I wrong, or was there a show about a nurse starring Dihann Caroll?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yep, called Julia, with Bugs, er, I mean Lloyd Nolan, as her doctor boss.

 

>

> > And The 11th Hour with Wendell Corey as a judge I think; he had a sidekick whose face I'm seeing but not the name...The Defenders with E.G. Marshall was pretty good. And I believe George C. Scott played a lawyer on a show, East Side, West Side, but maybe I'm confusing that with a film he made.

> >

>

> Gosh, I never heard of these! East Side, West Side, is the Van Heflin/Barbara Stanwyck/James Mason/Ava Gardner soaper about the lusty versus the musty.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

George's t.v. show had a similiar title....I'm racking my brain.

>

>

> > But three I left out, all interestingly involving school and teachers -- Mr. Novak (I had such a crush on James Franciscus), Room 222 (I never liked Karen Valentine, though) and my favorite of them all, Welcome Back, Kotter!

> >

>

> WBK is the only one of those I've seen or even heard of!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You've got to check out those early shows -- think how much you've missed!

 

Edited by: Bronxgirl48 on Mar 24, 2010 10:32 PM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

> I could be wrong, as I frequently am, but I think the good doctor was attracted to Yvette's character (who wouldn't be of course!) Probably the movie came afterwards.

> >

 

Oh, don't tell me her character crashes and dies surfing or something tragic like that...they always kill off the women to keep the young male characters forever single...they did that to "Little Joe" on Bonanza. :D

 

>

> Vince Edwards was a hunk, but of course too hairy for me. And he scowled all the time.

> >

 

Ha! He did look as though he had one stock expression.

 

>

> Oh my gosh -- I've heard of that one with Richard, but never saw it! Very cool now!

> >

 

It's a very intelligent show and sort of an "anthology" type set up. Boone isn't in every episode.

 

 

> Yep, called Julia, with Bugs, er, I mean Lloyd Nolan, as her doctor boss.

>

 

lol! Yes, "Julia"! Now I remember the name. I don't recall the show itself, just my mother talking about enjoying it and being disappointed when it went off the air.

 

Look what I found!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmhZ6qCVudI

 

I'm going to have to watch it. I already love the cheesey sixties sets...they rmind me of my beloved "Family Affair". All that orange, gold and pukey green decor! ha! Dihann was so pretty.

 

14549651.jpg

 

 

>

> You've got to check out those early shows -- think how much you've missed!

>

 

I know! I have been really loving finding new "oldies" to discover. My attention span seems to be shrinking lately so episodic television is perfect right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It got to where George Burns would just walk out of the living room set onto the stage and start talking to the audience. Gracie was a wonder. How she could play dumb so well. You mentioned "Petticoat Junction" earlier which reminded Bea Benederet played their neighbor for some time.

 

Someone was talking about Rockford. One of the things I loved about it were the little messages on the answering machine before the title song. I heard one recently where the man who called said "I see you are using our answering machine. How about paying for it?"

 

Someone talking cult shows? How about "The Avengers." Emma Peel was hot and classy.

 

Edited by: movieman1957 on Mar 24, 2010 10:52 PM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

> {quote:title=movieman1957 wrote:}{quote}

> It got to where George Burns would just walk out of the living room set onto the stage and start talking to the audience. Gracie was a wonder. How she could play dumb so well. You mentioned "Petticoat Junction" earlier which reminded Bea Benederet played their neighbor for some time.

>

 

I really like how "loose" the Burns and Allen show is, it's charming how George will address the audience. Gracie was brilliant at "playing dumb" and always making everything work out just the way she wanted. Adorable.

 

 

> Someone was talking about Rockford. One of the things I loved about it were the little messages on the answering machine before the title song. I heard one recently where the man who called said "I see you are using our answering machine. How about paying for it?"

>

 

hahahaaa! So, do you like Jim better as Rockford or as Maverick?

 

> Someone talking cult shows? How about "The Avengers." Emma Peel was hot and classy.

>

 

I've read that her name stood for M(an) Appeal.

 

Just for you:

 

queenofsin.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us