Sign in to follow this  
hhsgrad

Nameless Heroes

3 posts in this topic

I came across a few clips of a North Korean film titled Nameless Heroes, or Unsung Heroes on YouTube. It was made in 1978 featuring 4 American defectors. The 2 I remember seeing were Charles Jenkins who played Dr. Kelton, the mastermind behind the Korean War, and Joe Dresnok, who played Authur, a brutal POW camp commander. I would like to see TCM get their hands on this film, because it will be probably be watched by more people in America than any other movie ever shown on TCM.

• Like 1

That would be very interesting. We have so little insight into North Korea, a country I think of as the world's largest cult.

On 5/18/2010 at 4:17 PM, hhsgrad said:

I came across a few clips of a North Korean film titled Nameless Heroes, or Unsung Heroes on YouTube. It was made in 1978 featuring 4 American defectors. The 2 I remember seeing were Charles Jenkins who played Dr. Kelton, the mastermind behind the Korean War, and Joe Dresnok, who played Authur, a brutal POW camp commander. I would like to see TCM get their hands on this film, because it will be probably be watched by more people in America than any other movie ever shown on TCM.

Hey, if you're still here, the entire first movie of the series is up on YouTube. You can see Charles Robert Jenkins and Larry Allen Abshier in this one.

• Thanks 1