THEMovieman

HORROR MOVIE TRIVIA

2,208 posts in this topic

This next movie has earned a cult following since its release over 35 years ago. It features a small-town sheriff investigating a series of bizarre murders and disappearances in his coastal village. The eclectic cast includes familiar faces from TV and cinema, including an Oscar winner, as well as a modern-era horror legend from before his most notable role.

Name the movie and 3 or 4 notable cast members.

Hint: The Oscar-winning co-star won his Oscar before starring in a hit TV show with a stand-up comic who died too young.

Due to the "update" to the message boards, I'm going to end my question and leave this thread open if/when enough of us figure things out and get used to the changes.

The answer was Dead & Buried, starring James Farentino, Melody Anderson, and Oscar-winner Jack Albertson.

Happy Halloween, horror fans!

f07f66192ffc68b93eacd7cedc28946d.gif

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LawrenceA said:

Due to the "update" to the message boards, I'm going to end my question and leave this thread open if/when enough of us figure things out and get used to the changes.

The answer was Dead & Buried, starring James Farentino, Melody Anderson, and Oscar-winner Jack Albertson.

Happy Halloween, horror fans!

f07f66192ffc68b93eacd7cedc28946d.gif

Like. 

On 3/1/2018 at 7:23 AM, universalkaiju said:

What actor starred in a 1945 Universal horror movie and a 1954 Warner Brothers sci-fi. 

Not sure, he was a "star" in both, but Onslow Stevens in House of Dracula (1945) and Them (1954)

12 hours ago, Thenryb said:

On 3/1/2018 at 8:23 AM, universalkaiju said:

What actor starred in a 1945 Universal horror movie and a 1954 Warner Brothers sci-fi. 

Not sure, he was a "star" in both, but Onslow Stevens in House of Dracula (1945) and Them (1954)

That's the one.

Think I will pass this resurrected thread.