Sign in to follow this  
FredCDobbs

?The House of Rothschild? Mon. AM 2/7

47 posts in this topic

10 AM Eastern Time, Monday Feb. 7th:

*The House of Rothschild* (1934)

A Jewish family fights prejudice to build a financial empire.

Cast: George Arliss, Boris Karloff, Loretta Young, Robert Young Dir: Alfred Werker BW-87 mins

A fascinating film, not often shown on TV. With the great George Arliss.

I recently acquired this through a special source and it is very white washed and made to take any eyes off the truth about the family. The biggest part of how they got their fortune was based on a lie that Napoleon had won the war they had one of their agents tell the british crown and stock market this, giving them time to buy up every stock that had plummeted. they acquired their fortune based on treachery and lies and this is omitted in this movie. A few hours later the truth was announced that he had in fact lost and that the agent lied.

Every war since Napoleon has been funded by the Rothschilds, every war and not just every war but both sides, they fund both sides, let us kill each other off and then reap the profits. They are an evil, cruel and a big problem for this planet. They are the reason that they myth that jews rule the world is still thought by some people, the jews dont rule the world, but the evil, zionist Rothschild's do. Also there is a big difference between being a zionist and being a jew. Many, many, many jews are anti-zionist and many people of other religions are also considered zionists.

Dont be fooled by this movie. BUT u do get to see many clues as to why they are the financial tyrants that they are.

For more infomation on what the family is up to today and how they cause many of the worlds problems see this article:

http://www.davidicke.com/articles/political-manipulation-mainmenu-72/42734-they-dare-not-speak-its-name-rothschild-zionism

DO NOT laugh at the source, David Icke's information is not a joke, it is not a laughing matter, there is way more to david Icke than aliens controlling our govts, and there is a lot of truth in that BTW, UFO's and aliens have been one of my other passions my whole life since seeing a slew of UFO's and one alien throughout my life. The X-Files, is based on fact not fiction.

Edited by: kimpunkrock on Feb 5, 2011 7:55 PM

Edited by: kimpunkrock on Feb 5, 2011 8:00 PM

Hi,

Let?s not get into politics. We can go to the History Chanel for that.

I want to see George Arliss acting.

Fred :)

Fred sorry but you cant bring up this movie without bringing up the truth about it. It is not just about George Arliss's acting, sorry mate but it isnt.

Do u want to believe the lies andlive in la la land or know the truth? I am sure many other people are interested in the truth. You cant just hide behind a TV your whole life without knowing the truth about what u see.

I stand by what I said and not everyone wants to hide from the truth.

too bad.

> {quote:title=FredCDobbs wrote:}{quote}

> 10 AM Eastern Time, Monday Feb. 7th:

>

> *The House of Rothschild* (1934)

>

> A Jewish family fights prejudice to build a financial empire.

>

> Cast: George Arliss, Boris Karloff, Loretta Young, Robert Young Dir: Alfred Werker BW-87 mins

>

> A fascinating film, not often shown on TV. With the great George Arliss.

To quote your original post, it is most definitely important that people know the truth about what they are watching.

when it comes to this movie I could give a DAMN about George Arliss,

respectfully.

> {quote:title=kimpunkrock wrote:}{quote}

>

> Do u want to believe the lies andlive in la la land or know the truth?

On this board, we are interested in movies. I?m sure everyone here knows how to do a Google search for ?Rothschild?, and they are capable of looking up anything they want to on the subject.

What I?m interested in here on this board is the 1934 movie, and the great actor George Arliss.

I guess my point is, is that u can not bring up historical movies without bringing up the great inaccuracies within it.

Dont get me wrong, I greatly enjoyed it and it was just on Wednesday of this week that I acquired it. But as far as it being a "true" story...hahaha....hardly.

> {quote:title=kimpunkrock wrote:}{quote}

>

> To quote your original post, it is most definitely important that people know the truth about what they are watching.

My original post quotes the TCM blurb about the movie. That's not my blurb.

Another thing there is a BIG difference between POLITICS and the TRUTH. What I speak is truth, not politics. As far as i am concerned the Rothschild's are not politicians, at all.

If u dont believe me look into it yourself. This movie is full of inaccuracies and I mean full of them.

I think that people watching this film would want to know this. Sorry if u dont.

It isn't about politics, it's about sheer nuttiness disguised as kooky conspiracy theory.

The 'Rothschilds control the world' is one of the oldest and most idiotic of conspiracy

theories. You'd think that by early in the 21st century it would be dead and buried, but

some nutjob is always ready to bring it back up, however ridiculous it has been shown

to be. Truly pathetic.

Hey Fred, I'm looking forward to recording it. I really like the Arliss films I've seen. Have you seen OLD ENGLISH (1930)? It is quite good. I've seen THE MILLIONAIRE, THE MAN WHO PLAYED GOD, A SUCCESSFUL CALAMITY, THE KING'S VACATION and THE WORKING MAN all are quite good. It's a shame that he is not better remembered today.

It's a good period piece, with a great cast. Relax and enjoy it! No movie about history is totally accurate -- far from it. But there's probably more truth in this movie than in any other movie about a Jewish character who happens to be a Savior.

I've never seen HOUSE OF ROTHSCHILD, but am looking forward to seeing it. Hopefully the last few minutes will be in technicolor as originally seen back in 1934. Every Arliss film I've seen has been good ... even fun to watch. He has a certain charisma that can lift a film out of the ordinary.

> {quote:title=scsu1975 wrote:}{quote}

> Maybe TCM can just show House of Frankenstein instead. I understand that's fictional.

One of my hillbilly relatives opened up a bank in Kentucky in the 1880s.

He got away with $8,000.

Here's a picture of the House of Dobbs:

http://gulfshoressteven.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/hatfieldclan2.jpg

*Don?t forget, tomorrow morning, Monday, at:*

*7 AM Pacific time, 8 AM Mountain time, 9 AM Central time, and 10 AM Eastern time*

Very disappointing that the finale aired in black & white....especially when it exists in its original technicolor.I don't understand why a film would be copied completely in black & white when it has aired in color in the past.

> {quote:title=coder1953 wrote:}{quote}

> Very disappointing that the finale aired in black & white....especially when it exists in its original technicolor.I don't understand why a film would be copied completely in black & white when it has aired in color in the past.

Bummer! I agree with you, why this version?

I have it recorded on the DVR, but have not viewed it yet.

I have a copy on DVD-R that I got off of the Fox Movie Channel, and it has the Technicolor finale.

I am disappointed.

I finally got to see this movie today, and I think it?s great. I also think this is the first time I?ve seen it all the way through. I tried to watch it in the past, but I either got bored or I got bogged down and confused with all the complicated stuff about high finance and stock market manipulation.

I?ve seen the party scene at the end in color on YouTube. About 3 or 4 minutes. The print is a little faded. Do you know if it?s 2-strip or 3-strip color? It looks to me like it might be 3-strip.

2-strip is mainly orange and blue-green, with some browns.

3-strip has all colors, notably solid reds, yellows, greens, and deep blues.

Apparently they were still experimenting with 3-strip in 1934. I think I read that ?Becky Sharp? (1935) was the first 3-strip feature.

TCM has aired the 20-minute short ?La Cucaracha? (1934) several times and it was one of the first shot in 3-strip. The color of it is just great.