Sign in to follow this  
patdaman55

Festival Photos

7 posts in this topic

Has anyone else noticed that there is a group of photos on the festival home page that are not in the rotation anymore? While I was at the festival a friend was texting me saying they were showing pictures from the Vanity Fair party,that my wife and I were in.I'm not a narcissus or anything like that but I'm kind a sad because so many of the one's I took didn't turn out so well...

Edited by: patdaman55 on May 6, 2011 7:07 PM

Are you talking about this year's festival, or last year's festival?

There are a couple of video scenes of the party and a few stills, at the end of this video:

Here's a Meridith Myers video of some of the festival:

This years festival,I was just doing a fishing expedition hoping someone out there in cyberspace would maybe have some info about the photos.I can't believe the party pics wouldn't be displayed here.

Please forgive me everyone, I know I seem a little hyper,patience isn't one of my stronger suits...

Thanks for the reply :-)

Pat,

Did you check their Facebook page as well? There's lots of Festival photos over there!

Pat,

Did you check their Facebook page as well? There's lots of Festival photos over there!

I checked it out,and I did notice the Jennifer Love Hewitt photo from the Vanity Fair party,which by the way is much better than the 3 I took,so I'll keep checking!! Thank you for the link...

Patrick