Sign in to follow this  
countessdelave

TCM Survey Site Crash

15 posts in this topic

Has anyone had trouble responding to the TCM Survey, sent to Festival ticket buyers? The site has crashed on me three times, very close to the end. It's most disconcerting since I spent a lot of time and thought on my answers.

I hope the right parties see your concerns. Your input will be valuable. I didn't have a problem with the survey.

I wondered if there would be a survey.How were you contacted,this is the first I've heard of it...

I'm going to assume that the survey was e-mailed to those who attended TCM's recent film festival. The survey is quite lengthy to take.

I got through right away. I took it a couple of weeks ago, so maybe something happened since.

David in Seattle

"My invitation must have been lost in the mail."

"You don't write. You don't call."

I didn't get a survey and I have lots of comments to add. Oh wait, maybe that's why I didn't get it. ;-)

I've received the survey link, but I haven't made time to finish answering it yet...I will soon...

Hi All-

An online passholder survey was recently sent to 2011 passholders who opted to provide their email address when they purchased their festival passes. If you were a passholder at the 2011 TCM Classic Film Festival and did not receive a survey email, please check your spam folder.

If you were a 2011 passholder and you did not receive the survey email, please contact us at filmfestival@tcm.com and we will send you a link to participate. Please note that the survey closes on Monday, June 6 so we ask that you contact us by noon ET on Friday, June 3 if you'd like to complete the survey.

Additionally, festival attendees are always welcome to send us feedback and suggestions by email at filmfestival@tcm.com.

Thanks for all your feedback, comments and suggestions,

TCM Classic Film Festival