Sign in to follow this  
Dorothyglamorous

Underground Films

4 posts in this topic

They did show Blue Velvet, but that's about it when its come to Lynch. TCM airing Eraserhead would be pretty cool.

I'm hoping they continue to build on their already existing collection, as I'm hoping for more cult horror movies from the 60s, 70s and 80s. That would be really cool.

You'll never believe it --but as I was quaffing down some (medicinal) spirits tonight in my local off-license, the conversation I heard...well....remember the movie "Pretty Poison"?

I couldn't believe my ears ....but from two people seated next to me, (hissing and spitting at each other on their first date which by all indications wasn't going well) ---what happened was--wholly preposterous--well...the guy actually tries to make out that he was a former CIA agent ! ! ! :lol::lol::lol:

He actually raised his eyebrows mysteriously, and pretended that he 'couldn't identify by name,  those he once worked for'

'it's a kind of a rule in our profession, you're not supposed to talk about such things'

I could barely keep a straight face during this, I had to pretend to be rubbing my eyes...I suddenly broke out in a fit of coughing and scratching to cover up my guffaws and snorts