Sign in to follow this  
rohanaka

TCM Family Recipes

405 posts in this topic

> {quote:title=ugaarte wrote:}{quote}ValentineXavier . . .

>

> Thank you for your recipe for 'quick' Quesadillas !

>

> I don't know why I didn't think of putting them in the microwave.

>

> I would always fry them in a little bit of oil, until they were pliable and put cheese on them,

> and then fold them over and place them on a paper towel . . . But they always felt too oily,

> and I never seemed to be able to avoid that. My brother would prepare them the same

> way, but his always came out with a light crispiness and never oily.

>

> But now, I'm going to try the microwave and see if I fare better there.

>

> Thanks again ! :D

I use the mike for quick, but they won't be crispy. I believe that the traditional is to use a griddle, very lightly lubricated, and at low heat, until the cheese melts, then fold over. That will give you a little crisp, but not oily. For me, the problem with that is that you can only do one or two at a time.

You might want to try my oven method. Use a pizza pan, or a cookie sheet, no lubrication:

Assemble the quesadillas on the sheet, open-faced.

Put one of the oven shelves on the second to lowest rung. Preheat oven to ~400 degrees. (This works in my electric oven, you might need to adjust for yours.)

Place the sheet on that lower shelf, and shut the door.

Keep a close eye on them! In ~8-15 min., the cheese will be melted, and the tortillas will be getting a little crispy.

Take out the sheet, and fold them over. If they're a little too crispy to fold, don't worry. Just eat them open-faced, and leave them in a little less next time.

I guess that if I were a real quesadilla addict, I'd try one of those commercial quesadilla makers. But, I don't know how well they work. Also, they are designed for flour tortillas, and I prefer corn.

Welcome to the kitchen, ugaarte! Hope you enjoy the recipes! (I haven't seen sweet little Shirley in that movie in a looooonnnggg, long time. Thanks for the clip. ("Achoo" too sweet.. ha.)

PS. did you know that Spaghetti was the first thing I EVER learned to cook? I still remember when I was in first grade and I went to school and told everyone that my mom was going to teach me how to cook.. (and as a side note, if I recall.. that was the same year that I also remember going to school and bragging that my mom was going to "LET" me wash dishes too.. HA!)

OH me.. talk about the "good old days" ! :D

But I used to love to make the spaghetti... it was always my fave meal when I was a kid. (WWWWAAYYYY back in the good old days before Ragu and Prego became household words, ha, and we used to make spaghetti w/ the package mix and a can of tomato sauce.) Oh how times have changed. Now it is even simpler and faster just to open that jar.. so who needs the package mix?

I know, I know.. (GASP) a gazillion Italian cooks are likely groaning in frustration at the mere mention of package mixes and jars of sauce.. alas.. .it is the age of convenience.. (and did I ever mention that I am a lazy cook??) :) I think I have only tried my hand at homemade sauce just a very few times.. turned out only "ok" so I stick w/ the tried and true namebrands now. (oh what a lazy cook am I.. ha)

Thanks for stopping by the kitchen!!

PS: Sansfin.. HA! Now that was quite a recipe!! TOO funny! (thank GOODNESS I am a "teetotaling" cook.. I have enough trouble keeping my "together stuff" without any sort of alcohol induced dane bramage!! ) :D

The source of this recipe has puzzled me. It has the hallmarks of one I might have acquired in England and then my mother modified it. If that was its origin it is the only recipe I have with that heritage.

Baked Penne

1.5 cups Penne

4 strips of bacon

1 white onion

1 can tomato soup

1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese

1/2 cup sour cream

1/4 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese

Boil Penne per package directions.

Mince bacon and onion. Fry until browned.

Mix tomato soup, Cheddar cheese and sour cream.

Add drained bacon and onions and mix well.

Add Penne and mix well.

Place in buttered casserole dish. Top with Mozzarella cheese.

Bake forty-five minutes at 350 degrees.

This can also be made with Ziti. I like it also very much with Swiss cheese rather than Mozzarella.

I hope you enjoy it!

Well.... Thanksgiving week is upon us and the big day is closing in fast. It is among my most favorite holidays every year if for no other reason than the personal significance that I choose to give it (as a reason to focus on the many things for which I have to be thankful)

But having said that it is also a REALLY fun "cooking' holiday for me too.. I have to confess.. lazy cook that I am, even so, I DO love to fix the Thanksgiving meal.. maybe more so than any other holiday meal all year. And I imagine that there are a LOT of different' takes on turkey and stuffing etc, etc.. but we like to do things "traditional" around here.. (meaning "traditional for OUR family.. ha. as I do understand that word is highly subjective)

Some of our "tradtional" menu items are pretty "standard" and usually consist of the following: The turkey (always oven roasted.. no turkey fryer disaster stories to report here, ha) homemade dressing (a mixture of cornbread and breadcrumbs.. very "homey") and though I am not meaning to brag.. mine is family famous as that is my "standard/signature dish" for the big family gathering. (it is likely my one and only "culinary claim to fame and glory" ha)

Also on the Thanksgiving menu, we have sweet potatoes w/ marshmallows, green bean cassarole (w/ the french fried onions on top) mashed potatoes, gravy, cherry salad (made with the cherry pie filling, whipped cream, marshmallows, etc). OH.. and homemade cranberry sauce.. ok.. my OTHER culinary claim to fame.. ha. (as it is also the other dish that I always am 'assigned" to bring by my mom)

And of course.. for desert.. PIE.. lots and lots of different kinds of PIE.

And speaking of PIE.. the kidling has been learning THAT part of the "biz" ha.. as the last several family "pie" moments I have been letting her help me w/ the baking. She's coming along pretty well.. I mentioned in a previous post about how my mom taught me early on to cook spaghetti and I am trying to teach my own kidling a few of the "ancient Rohanaka family cooking secrets" and maybe someday she'll enjoy teaching them to HER children.. it is a good way to connect w/ your kids on a whole new level....)

So take some time to do that w/ your own kidlings (if you have them). Don't worry about the mess... (because there WILL be a mess, ha) You can make that part of the lesson.. as in: now that we have cooked.. we need to clean up. (Ugh.. my LEAST fave part about cooking to be sure, but alas.. a necessary one if you ever want to see your counter tops again) :D But passing it all down to the next generation is a good way to build (and hang onto) your family traditions.. and HEY.. if you get GOOD at teaching them... then SOMEDAY you can sit back and relax, and THEY will cook for YOU!! (ha.. there is a method to my madness.. ) :D

(here is a pic of the kidling w/ last year's Thanksgiving pie)

CopyofPiemaker.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving from the Rohanaka kitchen to yours!

PS.. getting back to the matter of pies (because hey.. pies DO matter) Here is a recipe I swiped from Paula Deen (love her or hate her.. she DOES have some pretty good recipes now and then. I have tried (and enjoyed) this one a few times in the past.. and am thinking we may do again this year as I have a friend who has just made a whole lot of homemade apple butter and after all our chats on the subject lately.. this recipe is on my mind again.. ha. It is a VERY interesting take on the whole pumpkin pie "tradition". The apple butter just sort of gives the pumpkin a bit of a "twang" (it's an unxpected taste w/ the first bite.. but I mean that in good way) :D Enjoy!

APPLE BUTTER PUMPKIN PIE:

1 c apple butter

1 c fresh or canned pumpkin

1/2 c packed brown sugar

1/2 tsp salt

3/4 tsp ground cinnamon

3/4 tsp ground nutmeg

1/8 tspground ginger

3 eggs (slightly beaten)

3/4 c evaporated milk

1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell

Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.

Mix apple butter, pumpkin, sugar, salt and spices together in bowl, Stir in eggs, then add milk and mix well. Pour into pie shell. Bake for about 40 mins (or until set) Watch crust to be sure it does not burn on the edges (you can cover them w/ little strips of foil half way through if they look like they are starting to brown a bit too much) Serve with whipped cream.

SF.. thanks for the pasta recipe! (I love the thought of the sour cream w/ the tomato sauce.. I am going to be trying this one out for sure)

> {quote:title=rohanaka wrote:}{quote}

> (I love the thought of the sour cream w/ the tomato sauce.

It is fast and easy to make. I believe it can be called a comfort food as it has cheese and pasta.

The sour cream makes me believe my mother changed a recipe I found. I have seen similar recipes and they all use milk. She used sour cream in many things which call for milk. It is most common to make oladyi with yogurt. They do not taste correct to me as my mother always used sour cream.

My copy of the recipe also calls for two cans on a brand of tomato soup which comes only in tiny cans. It was the only canned soup my mother ever used and I do not remember seeing it outside our city. A single can of Campbell's Tomato Soup is appropriate.

If you wish a festive cake for the holidays I can recommend:

http://whatscookingamerica.net/Cake/lenas.htm

It is much more simple than the recipe I inherited. My mother would make it with eight layers. She always had the problem that she wished to make it two or three days before Christmas and it would always be all gone by the day. One year she made four of them so she was sure of having some on the day. They were still all gone and she gave up trying to make it ahead.

Thank you all for your Recipes . . . They definately are Comfort Foods and I can hardly wait

to try them out. My Thanksgiving Preparations begin after I put the period @ the end of my

message. :) So everyone have a Wonderful Thanksgiving and be sure to Count your Blessings ! :x

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQs-z8ddblMQmgsR9PeUkb

They do not taste correct to me as my mother always used sour cream

Isn't it funny how we adopt all the different ideas of what a food or recipe should taste like from the way our mothers cooked it. My own mother had her own spin on a dozen different recipes I never knew should be different until I grew up and tried them for myself. But even so I STILL prefer her way of cooking for many of them.... though not all.. ha. (don't tell her I said that!) :D

Thanks for the recipe for the honey cake. OH MY GOLLY.. honey.. AND sweetened condensed milk.. I am on a sugar rush just thinking of it all. :-)

My Thanksgiving Preparations begin after I put the period @ the end of my message

Have fun!!! We can wash our dishes together when we are both finished.. ha .(alas)

I am in between things now as I have two pies done (the kidling helped make the first one and then was off to bed so I am on my own from here on out, ha) The cranberries are cooking down on the stove, even as we speak.. and I am about to go mix up my cornbread so it can be done and "dry out" over night for my dressing. The rest will have to wait until tomorrow.

Count your Blessings

Every (each and every) day. Best wishes for a truly happy and blessed Thanksgiving weekend.

My favorite Turkey dressing uses Apple Graham bread cubes and MacIntosh or Haraldson (if in the northern climes) apples.. I didn't cook the meal this year, and I really love to do it! Maybe I can get my wish next year.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Hi Rohanaka ...

Just wanted you to know that I tried out the 'Old Lady's Peanut Butter' cookies,

to my family's DELIGHT ! . . . (I told you we were Peanut Butter Lover's anyways !).

I wish I had made more but I had already used up what Peanut Butter there was left and the last Egg . . . (I had been cooking desserts all day).

I will be going back to the store and stock up on more Peanut Butter and Eggs, along with other necessary item to prepare other kinds of simple 'Cookies', such as yours . . . but this time I am involving my Family ! They like to indulge in the 'End' products ... but I want them to partake, so when THEY want more ... they can go ahead and prepare ... and this time, I"LL help ... ;)

I had wanted to prepare more of the recipes that were here, on this thread, but didn't get a chance to, this time ... but Christmas Dinner will be coming up and I'll have more of a chance then ... Cool !

Thanks again, Rohanaka :x

One of the Desserts I had prepared was a 'Jello Cake' . . .

I baked a packaged cake, according to the directions on the back.

When cake was done, I set it to the side to Cool . . .

After it was Cooled, I poked holes all over on top with a fork.

Then I prepared a small box of Rasberry Jello. ( I used Sugar Free). I just added one cup of

boiling water and stirred until Jello was dissolved . . . That's All ! . . .NO Cold Water added !

Pour it carefully over the Top of the Cake until entire top is covered and no more Jello !

Place in Refrigerator for a couple of hours to Set. Serve sliced pieces with Whipped Cream on top.

NOTE: The Cake will be 'Moist' with the Rasberry Flavor ... the Jello will NOT be in a 'Gel' mode. Also, the original Recipe calls for 'Cool Whip' to be frosted on Top of the Cake, but my Family Loves the Taste of Whip Cream, instead.

Oh, here's another 'Embelish' . . . My sons tell me when they take a bite of the Cake with the Rasberry Flavor and Whip Cream, it reminds them of a 'Zinger' . . . (You know that 'Twinkie'-like dessert, with Rasberry and Coconuts on Top and Cream filled ). So what I did, I had some Coconut Flakes left over from my Hawaiian Salad, that I sprinkled some over the Top of the Rest of the Cake. So the Rest of the Cake tasted like a 'ZINGER' :D

(But out of Consideration, make sure that Everyone is OK with Coconuts ! ... some people don't take to coconut flakes, too much )

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRqzKa93ikHzTCBGElswYimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGL9T17nGOQDK_7QUONoI

Edited by: ugaarte on Nov 28, 2011 5:49 PM

Another Dessert I had Prepared was:

HAWAIIAN SALAD

1 16 oz of Sour Cream

1 15 oz can of Fruit Cocktail

1 15 oz (or smaller) can of Mandarin Oranges

1 15 oz of diced Pineapples

3/4 cup of Chopped Walnuts

3/4 cup of Coconut Flakes

3/4 cup of Miniature Marshmellows

Drain out the juice from Cans of Fruits. (Reserve Liquids for Other uses) Place Fruits in Bowl. Add Walnuts, Coconut Flakes and Marshmellows and Mix together thoroughly. Then ADD Sour Cream and STIR completely, making sure all is Combined. Cover Bowl and set in Refrigerator to Chill & to allow Marshmellows to 'get wet & melt', for about a couple of hours.

(Oh, btw ... the Walnuts, Coconuts and Marshmellows, I sort of 'Eyeball' it ... but I'd say it about 3/4 of a cup to about a cup )

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrXmVuqotS7m2VpG48sUl

And my Other Dessert I prepared was:

PEACH COBBLER

Oven: 350 degrees ... (then 400 degrees)

1 Cup of Self-Rising Flour

1 Cup of Milk

1 Cup of Sugar

1 tsp of Vanilla

l Stick of Butter

Cinnamon

2 15 oz Cans of Peach Preserves

Set Oven to 350 degrees.

In baking dish, place stick of butter. Place in oven and allow to melt. In the meantime, in a bowl, combine Flour, Sugar, Milk and Vanilla and Whisk until combined.

When butter is thoroughly melted, take out from oven. Spoon out Peach Preserves from Both Cans into melted Butter, until evenly distributed . . . DO NOT STIR ! . . .Next take Mixed Batter and Spoon over on Top of the Preserves. . . . Again . . . DO NOT STIR ! :) . . . Sprinkle Cinnamon on Top !

Place into Oven and Bake for 30 Minutes . . . After 30 minutes, turn pan around and set Oven to 400 degrees and bake for another 15 Minutes to allow Top to Brown. Batter should be cooked thoroughly. Take Out and let Cool. Or Serve Hot with Ice Cream. Yum !

(NOTE: You can Replace the Sugar with Splenda instead, Since the Preserves are Sweetened already, which I did. I used 4 packets of Splenda, instead. I know there are different ways of Preparing Peach Cobbler and I would LOVE to hear how Others Prepare theirs. I got this Recipe OFF of Youtube. There were different Ways to Prepare, but I chose the Easiest One. ALSO: I think Next time, I'm going to Prepare the dough with a Jiffy Mix, to see how that Works out ... Huh ? )

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRF__IiX9vOcyAOH-NJ9ip

I thank you for posting those recipes. The peach cobbler looks as if it is easy. That is always a good quality for a recipe as I hate to spend an afternoon to make a thing that does not turn out well for me.

Hello ugaarte,

I am glad to hear the Old Lady's cookies came through ok for you. I think I have likely made them at least a gazillion times over the years (ha) but the only time I can ever really remember that they did not turn out was when I tried to use lo-fat peanut butter (they sort of just "gooed" all over the cookie sheet, ha) I bet the old lady would have gotten a kick out of hearing that your family enjoyed them.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane too.. with the jello cake. OH ME.. my mom used to make those a lot when I was a kid.. but it has been a while since I last had one. They are so vivid (w/ the color from the jello) and QUITE tasty as I recall. (I like the "Zinger" idea.. good thinking!)

And I love a good fruit salad most any time of the year.. so that is always a favorite too.

Your cobbler recipe is very similar to one that I make a lot during the summer only I use fresh peaches or nectarines instead of canned.. but I bet the "preserves" aspect of the canned actually gives it a gooier and more "cobblier (ha.. is that even a WORD??) feel to it. I will have to give that a try sometime. I like this recipe because it IS so easy and yet oh, so good. (and I like how the fruit sort of bakes up through the cobbler as it cooks. (Or at least it does that w/ the fresh fruit.. I imagine it would w/ the canned as well)

I think (maybe years ago) I did use a box mix (Jiffy or Bisquick most likely) and followed the recipe on the side of the box.. and if memory serves it turned out just fine, so I bet yours will be good too.

Thanks for sharing all the recipes (and for the trip down memory lane, too, ha) And since we are going down that lane a bit.. Have you ever made a "dump cake"? My mom made those a lot too when I was a kid.. and I only recently remembered them and have made a couple once or twice (over the last year or so) There are several varieties (I like cherry or pumpkin best, I think)

They are rich.. and very sweet.. but oh so good served warm w/ a nice big dollop of whipped cream on top....

I have found a few recipes that a pretty similar to the ones I remember as a kid.. theyre pretty easy (on top of that whole "rich and very sweet and oh so good" thing.. ha)

Here is a link: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/04/dump-cake-a-potluckers-paradise/

Hmmmm come to think of it.. I have a cake mix.. AND some cherry pie filling in my pantry even as we speak... hmmm.. :D

Ha! I like that pioneer woman! Admitting to liking dump cake AND admitting that she eats the large clumps of cake mix! my kind of cook.

oh, and I love zingers!

Edited by: JackFavell on Nov 29, 2011 12:43 AM

Thanks, Rohanaka, for that Link regarding the Pioneer Woman and her Recipe for 'Dump Cake' !

Absolutely Love it ! ... and a 'defo' on preparing it as one of my Christmas Desserts.

And I've heard about using real Peaches for the Cobbler but have never attempted to try it. It's something I will have to venture into !

How about the 'Upside Down Pineapple Cake' . . . Has anyone ever tried this one ?

If I REMEMBER well . . . First you Prepare a Box of Cake Mix, according to the Directions on the back of the box. Then you put a stick of butter into a baking dish and let it melt. Pour in 1/2 cup of brown sugar and mix well. Then place Pineapple Slices to Fill the Bottom of the Baking Dish. Then Pour in the Cake Batter. I think the Oven should be 350 degrees and I believe, this Cake is Baked for 45 Minutes . . . or until knife inserted into the Cake comes out clean.

When Complete . . . Turn 'Upside Down' onto a Plate to Reveal the Pineapples . . . Hence the term, 'Pineapple UPSIDE DOWN Cake' . . . ;)

(I may be wrong about the oven temperature and the time to bake ... but I'm pretty sure about the ingredients to this Cake).

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmyiLv4b6iJmL5tQmv66n

I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!! How I enjoy these recipes. And how Babette's Feast makes me hungry. :)

casablancalover- thanks for posting that Tuna Popovers recipe. Everytime I watch THE DEVIL AND MISS JONES I want to try those things.

I love baking especially, so I must share my awesome No Bake Cookies recipe that I learned in college. And here is my movie connection: I live in LA, which is movie town. And I share this one because here in LA it is 75-80 degrees and therefore too warm to turn on the oven.

LP'S AWARD WINNING NO BAKE COOKIES

Put all these ingredients in a medium sized pot on the stove:

-2 cups sugar

-1/2 cup milk

-3 Tbsp baking cocoa

-1/2 cup (aka 1 stick) butter, margarine, or whatever you like

Mix the ingredients together. Turn on the heat and keep mixing. Let it actually boil for 1 minute, mixing constantly, then turn off the heat. Beat these ingredients in very quickly:

3 1/2 cup oats

1/2-1 cup chunky peanut butter

1 tsp vanilla

Drop onto foil and let cool. Once they are hard, gobble them up with glee. If giving away as gifts, make everyone believe it took hours to make these easy cookies. :)

Ohhhh . . . Totally AWESOME, LonesomePolecat ...

This is a Definate TRY on my List of Dishes to Prepare ....

And Just Perfect, too . . . since my Oven will Probably be in Usage

with Other Treats Baking . . . Kudos !

(Question: Do you think it would be OK to embelish this with a little bit of 'Raisins' maybe ?)

Thanks so much for this . . . :D

Is this what they mean by: 'too many cooks':

The cooking begins at 4:15 into it. I do not believe any person who has had a child will need a translator. :)

How did they get my daughter to do a cartoon without me knowing about it? :D

That was very sweet.

I thought of a recipe today that I enjoy making, and it's so easy. After reading again last night about the sad fate of the Russian royal family, spurred on by the mention of the Grand Duchess Tatiana, I was trying to think of a Russian recipe that I knew.

Beef Stroganoff

good quality leftover lean steak, sliced into thin strips

butter

sour cream

salt and pepper

1/2 teaspoon basil

a grating of nutmeg/a pinch

fat egg noodles

optional:

onions

mushrooms

white wine

(in Russia, this was apparently served with potato straws, a traditional side dish)

If you are using them, saute onions in 1 tablespoon butter until soft and translucent. If using mushrooms, I prefer them sauteed till soft and brown, but I usually do not use them for this dish.

While sauteeing the onions, bring hot lightly salted water to boil. Cook the noodles and drain them. Hold them aside till serving time.

Turn down heat of the onion pan to low and add the strips of steak, and a little more butter. If not using onions, put steak in a small amount of butter _to warm only._ This is a quick dish, and overcooking the tender steak will ruin it. If you have raw steak strips, cook them quickly in the pan only to medium rare. Add salt and pepper as needed, and also the basil and nutmeg during this step. Move quickly, so as not to overcook the steak.

A little nutmeg goes a long way, so use sparingly. You don't need too much basil either. You want the flavors of the spices to blend so you can't tell one from the other. You can add a little white wine at this point if you like, to add depth to the sauce. Turn heat down very low or off and add sour cream at the end to make a rich sauce. DO NOT BOIL SOUR CREAM. It will curdle.

Serve immediately over the noodles.

Edited by: JackFavell on Dec 1, 2011 1:08 PM

I will not say how to make the dough because pre-made pie-crusts are so fast and easy it is foolish to make a dough if it is not a very special occasion.

Apple Pie

2 pounds sweet apples

4 tablespoons butter

1/2 cup sugar

1 tablespoon brandy

3 eggs

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

1.25 cups sour cream

2 tablespoons sugar

2 tablespoons flour

Peel apples and cut into 1/2 inch cubes. Place in a skillet and add butter, sugar and brandy. Stir until apple is coated. Heat five minutes.

Beat eggs lightly. Add vanilla, sour cream, sugar and flour. Mix well.

Put bottom dough in pie dish. Mix apples with sour cream mixture. Put into dish. Add top dough. Seal edges and slit top.

Bake at 180 degrees for 50-60 minutes.

{font:Times New Roman} {font}

I got one of those Perfect Meatloaf pans at half price today and got some wonderful recipes with it I can’t wait to try. It’s pretty well made and as they say on TV “it makes a great gift”. Here’s one:

{font:Times New Roman} {font} *Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf*

{font:Times New Roman} {font} 2 lbs. ground beef

½ cup finely chopped onion

{font:Times New Roman} {font} ¾ cup bread crumbs

{font:Times New Roman} {font} 2 eggs beaten

{font:Times New Roman} {font} 1 tsp. black pepper

8 slices American cheese

{font:Times New Roman} {font} 6 ozs. Shredded cheese

6 strips bacon

{font:Times New Roman} {font} Heat oven to 350 degrees

{font:Times New Roman} {font} Mix the first five ingredients well. Put 2/3 of the mix in the pan and make a lengthwise well along the center. Add 1 cup shredded cheese to the well then cover and seal with remaining meat. Top with bacon slices and bake 50 minutes. Top with remaining ½ cup cheese and bake 10 minutes more. Transfer to platter, rest for 15 minutes and serve.

{font:Times New Roman} {font} {font:Times New Roman} {font}

I know it’s a heart attack on a plate and enough cholesterol for a year but it sounds so good. You can use low-fat cheese, turkey bacon, egg substitute, or even ground turkey if you have a mind to. I’m going to try it this week-end.

Edited by: wouldbestar on Dec 1, 2011 8:16 PM