Sign in to follow this  
lupittas

2011 TCM CLASSIC CRUISE

3 posts in this topic

Have just returned from the Classic Cruise and we absolutely loved it! However, it would have been a help to have had a couple *more days in length on the cruise.* It was extremely exhausting rushing around trying to get to as many of the presentations as we could and we missed some we would have loved to see. I think a bit longer cruise, with more possible different times of presentation of the same movies and discussions would help to be able to enjoy more of the screenings, etc., and not be so exhausted all the time! Maybe a 6 or 7 day length cruise if there is another one in future?

When I went to the last screening for The Russians Are Coming, The Russians are Coming, Robert Osborne said that it wasn't official but they were very probably going to have another cruise. It was a whirlwind. I'm still exhausted as well.

Loved the cruise - need more time though. Felt rushed and had to make some serious choices and therefore missed a lot. Would love a longer time on the ship. Also just IMO I think we need a bigger boat with more venues to see movies and do Q&A's.

Had a great time and woud go again in a nano second.

Barb