Sign in to follow this  
MOVIELOVERMARTY

When is the next Cruise

10 posts in this topic

I got an email from Sixthman announcing the next cruise for.January 21 - January 26, 2013, with stops in Grand Cayman and Cozumel. Those who went on the cruise last December will automatically be placed on the pre-sale list and will receive info by email the week of April 9th. It is a 5 day cruise aboard the Celebrity Constellation.

I hope I don't sound like a weirdo....I really want to go on the next cruise, but I don't have any friends who share my love for classic movies. If anyone knows of anyone who might want to split a cabin, please let me know....

Last year they had a way to match single travellers up to share cabins ... I am sure they will be doing it again. If you are interested, be sure to register for the pre-sale. You can sign up for it on the link available on this page:

http://www.tcmcruise.com/

I know I read something about the program last year although, I don't remember the details as I already had a roommate.

Happy Cruising!

Thanks for the information. This will be my first cruise and I'm not sure how anything works.

Since the first TCM cruise wase first announced at last year's TCM classic film festival (TCMFF) chances are we festival attendees may hear something about if it's happening and approximate dates in a few days (maybe this Sunday night) If we do we'll be sure to post what we hear right here in this thread.

Fingers crossed for you all!

Hi! My name is Natalie and I work for Sixthman on the TCM Classic Cruise. We do have a program to match single travelers called the Independant Travelers Program which you can read more about at www.sixthman.net/itp. If you are interested please give us a call at 877-223-7030.

Hope to see you on board!

Sixthman Natalie