Sign in to follow this  
countessdelave

FESTIVAL APP

4 posts in this topic

Can we expect a Festival App for 2012? I know there were a lot of problems with last years's App but it was brand new and I'm assuming that no one was shy about giving their feedback. If there is one this year, I am sure that many things will be improved, as TCM definitely pays attention to constructive feedback.

I was waiting for the Festival App as well and was just about to give up hope -until I took a look at my 2011 App and it updated for '12!

For those of you that still have the app from 2011, just update and for those folks new to the app, its free on iTunes :-)

I've already loaded up my schedule and I can't believe it all starts tomorrow! See you all there!

Kudos to TCM for another great app this year. I particularly enjoyed the new feature "My Schedule" ... and I hate to be greedy but next year could you make it possible to include the events in Club TCM in the "My Schedule" ... please ...

Again a fantastic app ... I have also downloaded and am quite enjoying your new app - Hollywood Tour.

Can hardly wait for your next release!