Sign in to follow this  
allaboutlana

By Any Other Name, II

555 posts in this topic

FOLLOW THE SUN

Of _____ I Sing "Goodbye, cruel _____" _____ Mice & Men Gloria or Buck Warner's fashion designer Kelly + Peg _____whistle jumped off the big H.

*The World Of Henry Orient*

Nellie Forbush Is "In Love With A Wonderful _____ " The Most Crooked Street In San Francisco "_____, A Deer, A Female Deer" James _______ The Giant Peach Taylor And Burton Starred In "Divorce _______, Divorce Hers" Line From A Paul Simon Song " No Need To Be Coy, ________" Paul Simon Also Had A Hit With "Call Me _____" The Little Engine That Could Chanted "I Think I ________: Dorothy Stratten Was The Subject Of "Star _________" + Belonging To Actress Sothern

Two Paul Simon clues in this one!

Guy Lombardo and His Royal Canadians

Next: She played Scarlett's sister Evelyn ______ he starred in Mutiny on the Bounty Franchot _____ Chevy Chase starred in _____ and Robbersons.

Raintree County

next: really short one: A male turkey is a _____ Betty Crocker would stuff hers with a stuffing ____ and owls say ____ + Braveheart award winner Mel ______

?? would be Peter Ustinov.

Next: 1st name of jazz legend _____ Calloway Elvis hit "____ You Lonesome Tonight?" Jamie Foxx' Oscar film "____".

Just on yesterday, Primrose Path.

next: Ipod maker _____ Clint Eastwood film Any Which Way but _____ beauty Av__ Gardner

*Mandalay*

He Played Kolenkov In "You Can't Take It With You" Alan Ladd Film "The _______ ______ The Net" Olivia Newton-John Sang "_______ You Never Been Mellow?" + Patty Duke's Original First Name

Our Man in Havana

next: Nick and Nora's last name, _____ Dr Watson portrayer Jude ____ On the Waterfront actor Two-___ Tony.

Charles Laughton

Wesley Snipes Film "To Wong Foo ______ For Everything, Julie Newmar" Bette Midler Starred In "_______ ________ Boys" In "The 39 Steps", Wylie Watson Plays Mr. ___________

"Thanks" for the Memory.

next: "Tom Jones" portrayer, Albert ______ Ms Sheridan, Hathaway, and Raggedy are famous _____ Eva Marie St film, A Hatful of ____ + "it" girl Clara ____.

Finnian's Rainbow

Necessary for a game of badminton: _____ _____ (2 words) Egg _____ Yung Cassanova had many of these on his bedpost + Cockney greeting: "_____ Govna"

Annette Funicello

Steinbeck's Cannery ___ Raines role, The Invisible ___ sub sandwich of the South '___ Boy Tour de France winner ____ Armstrong setting for Spellbound was a ____ lodge.

Roman Polanski

John Garfield Stars In "______ Be My Destiny" Richard Dreyfuss Stars In "______ Men" Punch _____ Judy He Was TV's "Sugarfoot" In "Carefree", Fred And Ginger Dance To "The ______" "Cover Girl" Featured The Song "Long Ago And _____ Away" Matthew Perry Plays A Depressed Screenwriter In "_______"

I had to read up on these two: Dustin and William Farnum. Interesting choice, Miles. You know I like Ben-Hur. I saw it 6 times in the movie theater within a month. (that adds up to 24 hrs):

Currently playing Sherlock Holmes Benedict Cumber____ actress/wife of Bogart _____ Bacall as the song says "They paved ______ and put up a parking lot.

What could that movie be about, I wonder?

"I've Got ___ Sun in the Morning" Garland's "____ Me and My Gal" Broadway dancer Tommy _____ + Sesame Street's blue _____ monster.

You've chosen Erich von Stroheim..good.

next: Star of The Fighter, Mark ____lberg Doris Day film Midnight _____ Miller Lite is one kind of ____ + author of Charlotte's Web ___ B. White

Thanks, Franklin. I hope all have a safe and happy one as well. "PICNIC"

Mr Magoo was Jim ____us Hope and Crosby took us on the Road ___ Bali '60 Terry Thomas film _____ for Scoundrels.

*Back To School* Yes, it's that time of the year. Now try this one.

After Garbo Jilted Him, John Gilbert Married Ina _________, Who Later Worked With Garbo Producer Who May Have Been Shot Aboard The Hearst Yacht Elissa Landi Was One Of The Stars Of "The Sign Of ________ _____________" Old Song, "__________ Rather Be Blue" He Played Monte In "Hell's Angels"

These clues go way back.

I was lucky to have seen The Cat's Meow that told the story of Tom Ince, otherwise I had to go way back...you're right. So, you have Clarence the Cross-eyed Lion and I discovered that became the pilot for Daktari. Thanks, Miles.

Now this, he played Joe Kelly in Sayonara ____ Buttons Ann Miller tapped to " It's Too Darned ____" Agatha Christie's ____ Then There Were None + Ann Baxter starred in the ____ Gardenia.

*But The Flesh Is Weak*

Now try this one.

Line From Romeo And Juliet "_________ From My Lips, By Thine, My Sin Is Purged" 60's Rock Group "The _________ Of Invention" Boxing Expert Big Winner On "The $64,000 Question"