Sign in to follow this  
SueSueApplegate

Actor and Author DENNY MILLER visits The Silver Screen Oasis!

5 posts in this topic

Actor and author Denny Miller is coming to The Silver Screen Oasis.

DennyMillerTarzanBookphoto.jpg

Western fans will fondly remember Denny Miller as "Duke Shannon" from *Wagon Train* . Miller was featured in the iconic television program from 1961 to 1964, and has appeared in hundreds of other episodic television programs like *The Rockford Files* , *Magnum PI* , *Gilligan's Island*, *Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman* , and *Lonesome Dove: The Series,* as well as appearing in *Tarzan, The Ape Man.* He was also popularly known as the Gorton's Fisherman.

The thread devoted to the Q & A with the Silver Screen Oasis visiting author and screen personality Denny Miller, author of *Didn't You Used to Be...What's His Name?,* *Toxic Waist...Get To Know Sweat!* , and the upcoming *Me Tarzan, You Train* can be found at the link below.

If you would like, you can register and post your own question there or just enjoy reading the exchanges with Mr. Denny Miller, beginning Friday, July 27th.

http://silverscreenoasis.com/oasis3/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=5833

Only one more day of Q & A!

Denny Miller's been discussing Katharine Hepburn, George Cukor, Chris McIntire, Jeanette Nolan, Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Vincent Minnelli, and his experiences making Wagon Train! What a perfect guest for the National Day of the Cowboy!

http://silverscreenoasis.com/oasis3/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=5858

Miller_Denny.gif

Sue Sue:

I can't get on to Silver Screen Oasis so I wonder if you could copy and reprint his response to me if he gave one regarding Terry Wilson? I guess I said the wrong thing earlier, Thank you.

Hi Anne-

You should able to log on without any problem. I checked your connection to the SSO and all seems well. Please let me know if you have further issues.

Thanks,

Moira

Yes, Anne. Please recheck your connections. :)

Thank you!

Sue x 2