Sign in to follow this  
Crazeyiven

Zombies page

18 posts in this topic

This morning every time I click for a movie detail I get the zombie page. Have tried from the monthly list, the full schedule list and from internet searches. Acting a lot like it did when they revamped the site and broke all the old links.

Checked the notices, it indicated some message board and login issues (I'm not having any issue with those) but not see anything listed about link problems.

Anyone else having this issue or know what's up ... or is just me!

Thanks

David

I get the Zombies page when I submit a movie on the "Suggest A Movie" page. The suggestion goes in, but I have to click on the "Suggest A Movie" link a second time before it comes up. Then the same routine if I submit another movie request.

This has made me think of a heavenly concept.

Somebody makes a movie where zombies and vampires go to war with each other. It ends with both the zombies and vampires TOTALLY DESTROYING each other. The ultimate result is that we never, EVER, see any more movies or TV shows that feature either!

Ah, one can only DREAM!

Sepiatone

Sepiatone, I agree completely. They should have stopped with just the 'Lugosi' vampire movies and the 'Return Of The Living Dead' zombie movies. Now days, we are being bombarded by Zombies and Vampires all over the place. I for one wish they would stop all that nonsense. It cheapens the original "classic" idea of the 'Lugosi' and 'Return Of The Living Dead'. We have way to many vampires and zombies.

How funny. No, it's not you and it's still happening.

I thought 'zombies page' was a new tech description of 'page does not exist', but you actually meant *zombies* page! Hilarious.

I think TCM is having financial difficulties. Or programming difficulties due to frugality. If they're in the midst of an update, did they outsource to Zimbabwie? Or is this a portend of things to come, i.e., commercials because they're going bankrupt. Just remember, in Sept. 2008, all the financial institutions told all their customers: aww, nothing to worry about.

Sepiatone

At the rate SYFY is going Vampires and Zombies are going to show up together within a year or two.

Expect to see Dean Cain, Kari Wuhrer, and some obsucre Canadian actress who looks good in a bra and panties also.

> {quote:title=Sepiatone wrote:}{quote}

> Somebody makes a movie where zombies and vampires go to war with each other. It ends with both the zombies and vampires TOTALLY DESTROYING each other.

Nice idea, but the studio would want a Hollywood ending. A cute vampire chick, stunned a boy wants her for her brains, falls madly in love with the son of the leader of the zombies who are trying to kill her kinfolk. Lust combined with forbidden love. The script sells itself!

Then you have the sequel, where their love child faces intolerance from both sides because he's a half-breed . . .

That's cute but wouldn't the Zamboni sink in the river?

I actually saw Vampires Vs Zombies. It's really bad.

I know Twilight kind turned of turned into Vampire Vs Werewolf, (actually I only watched the first movie.)

"If there's one thing I wouldn't wanna be twice, zombies is both of them!"

(Mantan Moreland in the best zombie movie of them all.)