Sign in to follow this  
judys

Mobile/Tablet Apps

6 posts in this topic

The day I got my iPhone, the first app I downloaded was the TCM app - unfortunately, it's failed me a number of times (more successes than failures, tho, so I'm pleased). I received an iPad mini last fall for my birthday and was disappointed to learn that the iPad app is no longer available. Is this a temporary situation? Is there anyone monitoring this who could offer an update?

Thanks!

Yes - I know where the TCM site has the offerings - it links to the Apple iTunes store - unfortunately, the iPad link is dead as the product is no longer offered - my question was "will there be a new one soon?" (and will someone remove the dead link from the TCM site?)

thanks.

OK - I guess none of the TCM tech staff visit this site - no answers here, sadly, and now my iPhone app is dead. Will someone please let us know when this will be resolved?

Thanks - I'd searched a number of forums, and hadn't seen anything prior to my original post - hopefully things will be repaired/made available soon, and a 'general announcement' will be made to those of us who don't scour the message boards daily - thanks!