Sign in to follow this  
peggyalexander

iPad App not working

10 posts in this topic

I've been trying for two weeks to access my TCM iPad app. I keep getting the message that "Content is currently unavailable".

I've tried deleting and reloading the app - but it didn't fix it - HELP!

I am having the same problem with trying to access my TCM app on my iPad and iPhone. Can someone provide information if this app has been discontinued or does it require a re-boot?

It looks like the mobile app has been taken down. It's not even showing up in the App Store. I wish TCM would post some info about it. I used my iPhone app daily!

The TCM ipad app has been stating, "content currently unavailable" for two days now. The same error message has happened before but it was of a temporary nature. Noticed this time though that the app has been removed from the Canadian iTunes App Store. Hopefully it'll return soon as we use it quite a bit

Could it be Canadian customer's (only) have this problem? My U.S. page still

has it available for download.

*This update from TCM's mobile team. The Network Operations Center and the vendor who actually created the app are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it. The problem is apparently with the servers themselves and is being worked on right now. Hopefully, they'll be able to resolve the problem shortly, but they cannot provide an estimate of when it will be fully fixed.*

Can the resolution be posted in a 'general area' so we will know that 1) the iPhone app is repaired and 2) the iPad app is once again available to purchase? It's not accessible in the iTunes store, and hasn't been since early November.

Thanks.

*TCM's mobile team says the app is available again. But, there are still some outstanding issues and some missing images. They are currently working to resolve that as quickly as possible.*