Sign in to follow this  
allaboutlana

WRITE YOUR OWN STORY #1

1 post in this topic

{font:Times New Roman}An interactive story: Is this ambitious or what?{font}

{font:Times New Roman} {font}

{font:Times New Roman}One person writes a paragraph to continue this story. I started this with no ending of my own to it and not knowing where this is going. Everyone’s supposed to add to it. The main question to iron out is when this is going to end. We will worry about the rules and the eventual ending, as we go along. Just have fun. {font}

{font:Times New Roman} {font}

{font:Times New Roman}Alex woke up with a whopper of a headache, in a puddle of what smelled like vomit, in what must have been the middle of the night. He had just been asking Mrs. Wayne about her missing husband that night, but felt something was wrong with this case. He took it anyway. As he managed to get himself up, half dazed, he remembered he was supposed to have met Mona at the Pelican Club. She was going to be mad. He checkcd his watch and realized he didn’t know where he was. 1 o’clock in the morning was darker than he thought it was. At least here it was. Something told him to go back to Mrs. Wayne. He found Main Street and where he thought his car was. No car. Great! He stumbled over stray rocks on the sidewalk. If a cop saw me, he thought, I’d be picked up. Get yourself together. Get a cab and go home. You’ll feel better in the morning. But a nagging voice told him to go back to Mrs. Wayne. And, he was getting mad with every step. He had been followed that night! Something’s wrong with this case.{font}