Sign in to follow this  
classsyflixx

Movie endings you hated/were confusing

32 posts in this topic

It's true Gilda did have a dislikable ending. Though there are alot of movies that leave me wondering and thinking of better ways I would have ended them. Farewell to Arms I liked but it did have me crying. Another movie i can't possibly remember the name of ; where there were five brothers and they all went to war and all of them died on the return home voyage. Most likely i'll kick myself when I find out the name of the movie (cause its one of those you aren't meant to forget). That end I very much disliked.

Are you referring to "The Sullivans"? It was also called "The FIghting Sullivans." The film is from 1944 with Thomas Mitchell and Anne Baxter.

movieman1957,

That's the one i was thinking of!!! Thank you. Yep that one's depressing but there is something about it that I like that makes me watch it everytime I find out it's on...but I truly wished the ending was different.

Imagine

i hated the ending of "old man and the sea"

good film over all, (of course, Spencer Tracey was a genius!!) but the ending left me wondering , What's the point?... ya know?

The ending of "Nightmara Alley",starring Tyrone Power ended a little too neatly!

I hated the end of Libeled Lady, where William Powell and Spencer Tracy get into a fight, then they and Myrna Loy and Jean Harlow start screaming for no particular reason, then Walter Connolly comes in and he starts screaming too, and then it ends. What happened? Is Powell bigamous? Is Harlow? I WANT ANSWERS!!!