Sign in to follow this  
traceyk65

Classic Hollywood Daily Divas

562 posts in this topic

Thanks. Some of them are actual quotes from the Divas, so credit where credit is due!

Nice to see you give credit where it is due. I like the fact this thread is in a forum called 'Your Favorites,' because it is one of my favorite threads.

By the way I've been thinking of stealing some of your better ones and putting them on my Facebook page, because I thought it might encourage friends and relatives not into classic film to give some of these stars and their movies a chance. 

Of course, I would give credit to you. :)

Nice to see you give credit where it is due. I like the fact this thread is in a forum called 'Your Favorites,' because it is one of my favorite threads.

By the way I've been thinking of stealing some of your better ones and putting them on my Facebook page, because I thought it might encourage friends and relatives not into classic film to give some of these stars and their movies a chance. 

Of course, I would give credit to you. :)

Sure that's fine. I just do them for fun--like my signature quote says, "If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased." Im just glad other people are pleased too! LOL

• Like 2

errol%20irish_zpsxqgqhf0z.png

Yeah. Didn't think so...

He could be a Martian for all I care.

• Like 1

Sure that's fine. I just do them for fun--like my signature quote says, "If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased." Im just glad other people are pleased too! LOL

Great, thanks! And please keep posting...you're obviously inspired!

I looked truly magnificent in it

Hilarious! How could she look anything but magnificent...right?

• Like 1

I guess tracey is still taking some time away (hopefully coming up with some new posts for this thread)...

I guess tracey is still taking some time away (hopefully coming up with some new posts for this thread)...

Yes,  it has been over a month.   I miss my divas!   

Yes,  it has been over a month.   I miss my divas!   

At least we have some good ones here to re-read in her absence.

tallubaddecisions_zpsrzwq5nqw.png

But you know that feeling, don't you darlings? Sure you do...

I keep hoping you will do one about Joan Rivers... :)

paulettewallet_zpsqqsa5inb.png

I think that's one of your best. At first, when I read the top part, I was like 'where is she going with this?' Then there's that great punch line at the bottom. Good job!

I think that's one of your best. At first, when I read the top part, I was like 'where is she going with this?' Then there's that great punch line at the bottom. Good job!

I actually stole that one from my daughter. She said it to her fiance...something like "Your wallet is looking fat. Lets take it out for exercise." She was kidding--they go dutch most of the time, but funny anyway.

I actually stole that one from my daughter. She said it to her fiance...something like "Your wallet is looking fat. Lets take it out for exercise." She was kidding--they go dutch most of the time, but funny anyway.

Well your daughter is very funny. Selecting the picture of Paulette Goddard, though, takes it to another level. 

• Like 1