Sign in to follow this  
nygirl1089

the muppets wizard of oz

6 posts in this topic

did any one see the muppets version of the wizard of oz?

it was terrible

anyone who worked on that movie should be ashamed

it was so corny i couldnt watch it

i hate when they remake movies like that

if its a classic then they shouldnt try to remake it

like willy wonka n the chocolate facotry

i so mad that they tried to do that

no one can play willy wonka like gene wilder

r they crazy or is it me

I agre it was corny but its for kids not us. An dthe Willie Wonka the original, I'm a big fan, believe I'm a fan my whole fam is a BIG fan of it but they are reding it from the original book, I don't know if it will go well, but you got to give it to Jonny Depp for trying to fill the previuos actors very famous shoes, AND you got to give it to him that he picks very differ roles that anyone else. His roles or character in movies are all so diverse.

TWOZ has been made into a film many times and I agree, this is one of the worst I have seen. It is also one of the worst muppet films there is.

it was really corny but if u wanna show kids the wizard of oz 1st u should show the original one then other ones

n i give Johnny Dep tons o credit

i think hes a great actor especially in pirates o the carribean

Havent seen it yet, but it does suprize me that it would have such bad reviews, sounds like a good concept, to have the Muppets do a version of Wizard of Oz,Another one I want to see but havent yet is Dark side of the Rainbow, for those who dont know of it, it is the Wizard of Oz set to the music of Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the moon, they occastionaly show it out in the desert and project it on a big flat rock.

As far as the new Willy Wonka, i have mixed feelings about that too, hope this one dont destroy Johnny Depps Carreer, as Some films have done to certain actors in the past. I am interested in seeing it since they are makeing the film, but feel they probably should have left well enough alone. Oh well mabey it will be a great film too, and a big hit, who knows?