Sign in to follow this  
flashback42

[b]Problem with timekeeping on the site[/b]

3 posts in this topic

I tried to post this on the Admin site, and couldn't log on there. I've noticed an error in the time column on some of the sites. In the last column on the right, the one labled "Last Post". The red-printed date & time just above the poster's name. I am reading the current time on every line. An example: About 10:59 or so, this date, I made an entry in the thread "who said this?". Looking at the Forum page just a few moments ago, I saw the red entry just above my name give the time as about 11:06, which was the current time at that moment. ALL the "last post" redletter entries were keeping time with the continuous clock at the bottom of my monitor, off the TCM screen.

If this is happening only to me, I can live with it. If it's found that it's happening to others (or to everybody) TCMAdmin needs to know.

Yes, it's happening to everybody. That's a glitch that hasn't been fixed yet. According to the original post by Admin, the site will be worked on thru the fall, so we just have to wait and see when that will be corrected.

Flashback, as Lavender said, we are all going through the same thing. In fact, this is one of my major complaints about this new and "improved" set-up. it is encouraging to know that they will be dealing with this problem. It really is helpful when we can see the date that the last entry was made. To have the current date and time helps no one. I guess we'll just have to hang in there until someone decides that this needs to be looked at.

Terrence.