Sign in to follow this  
Kid Dabb

Cavalcade (1933)

5 posts in this topic

I cant recall having seen this film. Maybe if I saw part of it I could remember. I was just reading about it; all of the awards it's won; the plot - sounds very interesting. I like the

turn-of-the-century period and this moves from there through New Year's Day 1933.

A view of English life presented from the point of view of well-to-do London residents Jane

and Robert Marryot as time passes through several historical events such as the Second

Boer War, the death of Queen Victoria, the sinking of the Titanic, and World War I.

I see this is not currently scheduled for airing on TCM. I can't wait until it is.

You and me both; I seem to miss it every time it's on.

It's on You Tube of course, but in parts; I personally can wait until TCM rolls it out again -

Thank you, scooter. I'm going to try waiting for TCM to air this but if I can't hold out I'll use the link you provided. I skipped through parts of the YouTube and none of it was familiar, so I'm in for a treat when it is on. Thanks again :)

Oh. Thank you! I haven't checked the new schedules yet. Looking forward to it :)