Sign in to follow this  
DownGoesFrazier

Retro Trivia

4,073 posts in this topic

Heidi Doody is correct, Lavender. Here she is:

4653063_1_l.jpg

SFhowdyHeidiMarionetteA_med.jpeg

Can you name all of these characters from Doodyville?

5380803_1_l.jpg

Hey, finance, Clarabell is one of them!

Your turn, Lavender.

Thanks for the nightmares tonight, Miles!

:0)

DaveZ

*Back to the game Lavender*

Thanks Miles.

next

This guy was a big hit in entertainment.His career was halted because something very critical happened in 1960's history. Name the guy and the tragic incident that made his career take a nose dive?? PLEASE NO QUESTIONS, IT'S C:EAR AS IS, JUST FULL ANSWERS

Yes Vaughn Meader, I had his first 2 First Family albums Hugely popular comedian very funny guy and sounded exactly like JFK. He never was able to get his career back, sad story for him. Your thread

Ed McMahon said "Here's Johnny". Who were the announcers for two other similar talk shows, and with what words did they introduce the host?

Here's a partial guess to your question - Arthur Treacher was Merv Griffin's sidekick on Merv's talk show- Arthur Treacher would introduce him by saying- now here's the dear boy himself.... Meeeer-vin!

I just remembered, years ago I watched a bio on Regis Philbin. He was Joey Bishop's sidekick when Joey had a talk show in the 1960's Have no idea what he said in his intro

Edited by: lavenderblue19 on Feb 8, 2014 2:54 PM

Be happy you got the answer you did get and let's move this one along.I refuse to do any research, already gave you most of the answer, so Now Here's Joey Bishop, simple enough?

I thought someone else might know it.......Apparently not..........

"It's time for Joey"

Here's another........Jerry Orbach's wife was a regular guest on a '60s talk show...Her name? The talk show? What was the talk show known for?

HUH? I answered Merv and Arthur Treacher said -now here's the dear boy inself- Meeeeer-vin -and Regis Philbin and Joey Bishop I answered 3 out 4 parts to your question, why are you posting again?

LOL- Thanks. You might want to think about upping your blueberry consumption!

next

A game show that had 4 contestants, a host and the sister of a Legendary Actor who hosted a fashion segment on the show. There was an applause meter since there was a live audience. What was the tv show, who's the sister of the legendary actor on the show and extra credit for the host ???

P-U-R-R-F-E-C-T! You got it all- Queen For A Day Jack Bailey host and Jeanne Cagney hosted those fashion segments in between the sob stories. Good work, your thread Miles :)