yogiboo

Why No Beatles Films on TCM?

603 posts in this topic

All right, all you nighttime listeners, we got us a request here at the WTCM request-line for Slim Whitman. Mr. Dargo, this one goes out to you...

• Like 1

YEAH! Now THERE ya go, Lawrence! Very much appreciated here, ol' buddy!

Yodeling IS a lost "lost art" now day ya know!

(...'cept'an I think I would've kind'a liked to a'heard Slim's cover of Frank Ifield's 1962 hit  "I Remember You" instead, but I suppose this'll have'ta do...ya shouldn't ever look a gift horse in the mouth, ya know...'cause o'course they might bite ya)

YEAH! Now THERE ya go, Lawrence! Very much appreciated here, ol' buddy!

Yodeling IS a lost "lost art" now day ya know!

(...'cept'an I think I would've kind'a liked to a'heard Slim's cover of Frank Ifield's 1962 hit "I Remember You" instead, but I suppose this'll have'ta do...ya shouldn't ever look a gift horse in the mouth, ya know...'cause o'course they might bite ya)

Dargo--

We once had a next door neighbor who yodelled-- I don't know if I spelled that right because I've never used that word before--. It got so bad we had to call the police. Gee, I hope that wasn't you!

I'm only joking. I used to try out yodeling a little bit myself. But after hearing Julie Andrews in The Sound of Music, well you can't top that so I just gave up trying.

• Like 1