Sign in to follow this  
qpdoll

Sharing Accommodation/Hotel for 2014 Festival?

6 posts in this topic

I am planning to attend the festival for the first time this year and was wondering if any of the regular festival goers are willing to share accommodations near the festival to save $?

I don't need to share accommodations but I wanted to mention that I met a woman at the 2012 Festival who was staying with someone in their apartment nearby. She had found this place through an online service that connects people with homes to share with people looking for places to stay. She was very happy with the situation in terms of comfort, cost, and convenience. I don't remember the name of the site she used but I just did a search for "apartment sharing for travelers" and there seem to be quite a few websites offering that service. Don't know if this is any help. Enjoy the festival!

I am planning to attend but will be solo and am interested in sharing hotel/apartment to help with cost and stay closer to the venues. Looking for other solo female preferably.

Hi Rachel. I still have a booking at the Comfort Inn near the Walk of Fame, but I will be canceling it shortly. I was able to book a **** closer to the festival through airbnb site. Not sure how to send you a private message with the details through this board so if you know how to do it feel free to message me. It saves me approx $400 difference from the hotel booking. This is my first festival so would appreciate the company in the apartment.