Sign in to follow this  
Monik

Questionnaire on women in film noir

5 posts in this topic

Hello! Would it be possible for you to answer my questionnaire on Women in Film Noir? It is important for my survey for my dissertation. Here is the link to the questionnaire.

https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5BlMQW5yZhFJZwF

My professor coordinator is also a television producer and he wants me to write a book on this subject of film noir, as soon as I get my Master's Degree in a few months. I need as many respondents as possible.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. And please give the link also to other people you might know and who have seen films noirs. You will get to know the results as soon as the survey comes to an end. And what is important - your identity is kept anonymous, and filling out the questionnaire won't take you more than 15 minutes.

Thank you very much!

My identity will be kept anonymous?

Does this mean I won't get any royalties?

But, getting serious, I'll be eagerly waiting for your results. I know there ARE several here who could answer the questionaire quite precisely, but I, sadly, am not one of them.

Best of luck to you.

Sepiatone

It took a bit longer than 15 minutes, but it was worth it to opine on every sensible person's favorite film genre. ;) Good luck on your MA.

My fiance filled out the survey.

I looked at some of the questions while he was doing it. I did not fill out the survey because I felt the questions were skewed towards a particular view of femme fatales and it is a view which I do not share.

I wish you well in your educational pursuits.

So what is your view of femme fatales? I agree the survey had a certain bias, but it was the standard one we at this forum have often discussed. Sort of a feminist gone wild type of thing; independent, strong, but selfish, capable of murder for gain, etc...